Let's see all outdoors

Hi all,

I’ll toss mine here…these what i call “lucky rookie” strain. My very first…you all should be proud of yourselves…I read an article on here last spring about what I should use and wallah. I have no idea what strain it is, my buddy gave me a handful of seeds but let’s just say …it works!!!
Ha, ha, ha…love this site!!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Seen a lot of you guys with those upside down plants this time of year. What’s the deal? Whered all the leaves go? :crazy_face:

Here’s what’s probably the last picture anyone will see of my 2020 crop alive. I brought everything in about three weeks ago to avoid mold. I did OK but still had a little bit of loss, much less than I would have if everything we’re outside though. It’s been cold and rainy with only a few nice days here and there. The building I’ve been keeping these in is detached from my house and uninsulated as well as being built on pilings and having a concrete floor which means the indoor temperature reaches equilibrium with the outdoor temperature within just a few hours of the lights going off. We’ve got more cold wet weather and snow in the forecast and these girls are nearly 100% cloudy. Not really any Amber even though I was sort of holding out for that but I think the time has come.

These last three are all strawberry cough. I’ve been really what happy with the way these grow and plan to grow some more over the winter. I thought I remembered them being a 9 to 10 weeks strain but when I looked back on the website it shows them as 8 weeks. Whatever!

4 Likes

Mine just changed colors too!

Polly came down this morning.

Karla said she had to fix her hair for the picture.

Nice main cola.

An even nicer side cola…

12 Likes

Very beautiful, well done!

2 Likes

Hey if no one has told you order yourself some Monterey B.T. And thoroughly spray the plants. It will stop caterpillars in their tracks. If you found 6 that definitely means there are 10 more hiding and most blend well. It’s a natural organic pesticide safe for human consumption. Trust me you’ll thank me later. I had to lose 2 whole plants to understand

4 Likes

Same here @TheGrowKid lesson learned. Gotta agree

The sativa mix pack

14 Likes

Welcome to the community @DPhantom plants look great!

3 Likes

Looking good @DPhantom. Probably in the home stretch last couple weeks.

2 Likes

Thanks and she did put some size towards the end.

1 Like

It got cold a few nights toward the end but she didn’t mind and finished up nicely!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @DPhantom
Its looking like your old hand at growing some fine flowers of the cannabis family.
Lots of wonderful people and knowledge on here.
Thanks for sharing.
Great flowers great photos.
Cheers

2 Likes

Can you believe it was my first grow! I really made sure to have all parameters covered before I dived into such picky girls they came out awesome btw! I appreciate criticism bad or good also.

4 Likes

Looks delish :fire:

2 Likes

Impressive 1st grow @DPhantom :clap:

1 Like

Way better than my first grow for sure.
This a picture of my first motley grow.
Hoping to do way better this summer.

3 Likes

@Dave101 my tent came today already got it set up, I could not be any happier with vivosun, not one pin hole any where an seems to be made purty good, well worth the $$$. Oh an 48 inches is 48 inches actually inside measures 48x48x80

Hey @Unknown thanks for letting me know, really appreciate it. I’m thinking I might just do a closet grow, not sure yet, I’m still thinking of what I should do. If you post any pictures, or decide to do a grow journal, let me know :+1::v:

1 Like