Let's see all outdoors

Good times, best times. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Just ordered the Indica Mix pack from ILGM. Just started a Blue Dream Gorilla Glue indoor grow then my middle winter grow will be 100% indicas. 5 Bubba Kush 5 GDP 5 Indica Plant can’t wait to couch lock.

3 Likes

Looks good​:+1:looks like your bd is gonna go the distance too. Keep us posted on that patio. Im about to try my hand at some flagstone to make a raised bed. Never done stone work before, but i know how to use u-tube. :v:

2 Likes

Ya they are. Buds really get plump in the final weeks. Thanks. Growing monster plants never gets old. Of couse you know that. Ive seen your fantastic plants before.

4 Likes

I have a million pics of my stone work and gardens. Stones on the hands, stones in the head. You can do this!!!

9 Likes

Blue Dream gets the jump on everything.

3 Likes

Looks awesome :v:

2 Likes

Thank you @Dforce much appreciated🤙🏻

1 Like

I sig all the stone work. Here’s a few photos of alittle stoner stone work I did years ago. It can be super rewording.
Happy farming…

7 Likes

Killer pillars man!!! I don’t touch brick and mortar. Brick masonry is a completely different art. If clients ask for any brick or block I hand them a card for a brick mason in our area. I don’t pretend with peoples money. My uncle represented Connecticut at a National Brick and Block competition and took it all!!!

2 Likes

Very nice work. It will be a fee before i get started on the raised bed. But when i do it ill post my work.

2 Likes

Looks like you will busy for at least a month once everything finishes. I look forward to the raised bed. My favorite part of my job is the accomplishment at the end. I work completely alone. Zero help zero machines. Well except when I’m setting 1000lbs. ledge stairs but this year I had a 614lbs. stone I had to get off my pickup alone then flipped it end over end into position.

1 Like

That walkway.

7 Likes

thats awesome

1 Like

Nice stone work fellas.
Kudos. :+1:

Got a bit of colour on the Melted Strawberries after a touch of frost the other night.
She’s coming along. Prob another 5 weeks if I can keep her going that long.
Weather can turn fast here this time of year. :wink:

:v:

8 Likes

Looking frosty love the purps coming through from cool temps. Hope the weather holds out for you and for her. Rain and humidity is making growing outdoors in New England frustrating.

3 Likes

Thank you much.
I’m just a little further north and east of you so can sympathize with the frustration. :joy:
It’s been a year of challenges for sure.

:v:

4 Likes

I’m running out of pictures My outdoor Grow is almost done, Been a Challenging year fighting the elements of Mother Nature, Let’s take a toke and hold the smoke :dash::dash:
20220919_180805

9 Likes

How cold i know it can frost around 36 , I wonder how it effects the Trichomes, the purple color is pretty, Hopefully you can hold on a while longer

3 Likes

Thats badass man!! Thats what i need.

2 Likes