Let's see all outdoors

Legalize it✌they did

9 Likes

I’ve read that it can help enhance some terps and flavours somewhat on certain strains. .
Not 100% sure that it’s gospel tho.
And thanks brother.
:v:

4 Likes

I have heard that too , regardless if you have to chop early it’s still going to be good I always wish my 420 friends good luck growing, we are all compassionate about Growing it’s a part of our lives :+1:

3 Likes

Smells are Heavenly!!

13 Likes

I feel the exact same when I see your grow​:joy::joy::joy::joy::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Nice , now that’s a Bud :dash::dash::dash::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Those are turning out good! Be Happy :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve got a blue dream I’m thinking of dropping for this summer.
It’s a nice smoke I’ve sampled other people’s.
Love gorilla glue grown that a few times now.
Grew GDP a few summers back massive fat cola’s.
Got a pack of bubba Kush as well that’s on the short list only want to grow 5 photo plants this year.
Got 8 Auto’s if 5hey all strike so far 5 have.
Cheers @Fatz1973

That’s a good saying @Nip
I used to say life is long life is boring
Make it better smoke a bong

1 Like

Good job on the stone work @Fatz1973

Looks like a “Cannady Cane” I bet you can smell it 50ft. away!!!

1 Like

I’m glad that’s not my yard because I’d be rolling on those like my dog rolls in goose poop!!!

Thank you very much on the kudos!!:+1:t2::+1:t2: Stone work is in my blood I’m trying to thin it out with marijuana gardening. I’m getting impatient for the BD now. Yesterday I found some worm poop on some leaves and someone’s been biting some of my buds. I read up on worms so this morning I’ll be doing an in depth inspection looking for the culprits. Bastards!!! The GG4 I took early and once it’s cured it’s all going into hash. People in my area have been going nuts for my hash. IDK? :man_shrugging:t3: Give the people what they want free healthcare zero income tax a couple grams of hash! I could rule the World!!! Ok it’s 5:36 am and I’m manic gonna be a good day!!! Cheers friends!!!:dash:

3 Likes

That’s amazing @Fatz1973
I’ve done a bit of stone work when I was younger.
Free standing
Very focused and rewarding work/art.
Not half as good as some of these projects you have done.
Awesome.
Got a small wall that needs doing just never get to it so many other jobs calling me
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you @Blackmoon there isn’t ever enough time in a day to finish all we want. I’m sure you’ll get to that wall and you will be proud of your accomplishments when you do. Sometimes I still step back and say “ I created that. That came out of my mind and I put it into actuality.” Never stop amazing yourself! Cheers Friend!

1 Like

Just went over the Blue Dream I’m not very happy with all I found!!!

Had to take some nug off of a cola plus took another top of a secondary leader!!! At least I’ll get to partake in the unaffected areas of the bud I took this morning.

5 Likes

Hard to like that.
Nuke the lil B tards brother. :bomb::firecracker:
Safers caterpillar killer. :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s my AOC / candy Dropz into her 5 th week.

Have a good one.

7 Likes

blends right in, good catch

3 Likes