Let's see all outdoors

Yea the dreaded rain , been a good year for outdoor here in NZ , humidity has been an issue but better than last year( so far) looking like a fantastic crop tho greenthumb!

@Leholf im sure they send to NZ if they send here Aus im sure i read it somewhere …its not a drama
using ILGM i think they have setups in aus and nz allready as in usa cause my seeds where sent local not from usa :wink:

2 Likes

Hey mate yea they use too apparently, I emailed them last week and they replied that they no longer send to NZ , Blackmoon suggested a company called coffee shop seeds , I will email them latter , a few months ago I was in contact with MSL I think , discussing there payment options anyways they said they have a seed bank inside NZ and then the dog got a grass seed in his eye and poof went all my money lol little fulla is now insured and getting close to spare funds for my first seed buy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On that note , to whom it may concern at ILMG I would be happy to be your New Zealand seed back , I can offer you a safe secure room in my house rent free :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dogs eye and your seed buying funds.
Tell us more about this seed bank within nz
@Leholf

I will go back through my emails and find it , I remember being very excited at the time

And I didn’t have a covid concern was a question of shipping availability, I also now suspect she thought NZ was part of Australia

I think your right @Leholf i think she thinks your in Australia. It would be amazing to have a seed bank here in nz.
Check your screen shot not giving personal names

Ah crap forgot about that! , have sent coffee shop, and a few others asking about NZ ship, seed kings replied with a no , will let y’all know who will

Than you was wondering how to remove it

1 Like

3 dots under message press that and you have a delete option hit that @Leholf

Did you remove it or did big brother pick up on it @Leholf

1 Like

Must have been big bro ? I thought it was you , how do I remove it?

Thanks hopefully that works , feel like an egg now that’s for real , sorry team

Press the 3 dots below the post then a row of options come up.
Pick the trash can that removes it

1 Like

I learn something every day on here

We sure do

Go have a look at my thread … seed bank ideas … people
Have posted up heaps of seed bank
Names

2 Likes

Yea i found it after posting here thanks mate

1 Like

Kickass chillis in water, with garlic, spray around plants.