Let's see all outdoors

That’s beautiful!, what strain is it?

She looks like flowering is just starting?

Hi @leggy it is quite possible they have an outlet in Australia i got 2 orders of ilgm come through Melbourne but in saying that a got an order from England too.
Some times they ship from different countries.
You mentioned wet cloudy days how have your plants turned out.
I’m into week 11 of flowering now.
End of March we got here in nz were I am 4 days of cold overcast weather with some rain and the rot set in.
Been battling it ever since but some beautiful buds took a hiding with the scissors along the way very sad end to my grow that was my best crop ever. Oh well
Still get some good flowers. Had to bring them in under cover as there’s been more wet weather since.
Takes ages grooming 14 plants for new rot spots every day.
Well 10 I brought down 4.
They seemed ready enough.
Cheers

Close up of grand daddy purple :purple_heart: bud

9 Likes

Not buds but outdoor garden… just had to post this after our big dump of snow following 2 weeks of beautiful weather.

These spinach plants are doing like Richard Pryor said … I Ain’t Dead Yet Motherf&@“$@!!

3 Likes

I put her out 3 weeks ago… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Can only grow veggies outside here. It’s a rainy day

And I have a few low spots

1 Like

I just died a little inside

1 Like

Dude you were supposed to bring her in!!

We’ve been shuffling artichoke plants in and out for 3 weeks trying to vernalize them.

2 Likes

I know, I’m just experimenting… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

When did you put up the white mesh cover?
Did they grow into it from the start.

I’m looking at using the mesh. The wind in AZ is vicious this year. I’m hoping to keep the new girls a little more snug, so they don’t get whipped.

3 Likes

Almost. I waited until she was about 24 inches high, and I installed the net roughly 6 inches over them. Then I guided the growth through each square and opened her up…

2 Likes

Started training on one of my Runtz clones. Hopefully they quit trying to flower. Lol

1 Like

Hi I’m back :grin:

2 Likes

Meet Dr Grinspoon

5 Likes

Dr Grinspoon few days late

5 Likes

Lid from five gallon bucket for reference

3 Likes

Dokta Greenthumb, Paging Dokta Greenthumb!

That’s one big ass leaf, what strain are you growing

1 Like

Another three weeks under the single maxed out 400 and ten of the healthiest little laddies will be going into there forever homes.

Switched things up alittle for this years outdoor. Go big or go home right. Good thing I’m already home.

5 Likes

Lets hope NOT!

Lol…I joke of course. But spelling matters in this case. I Think you want Ladies
Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes