Learning with Autos ILGM "Autoflower Mix Pack"

Ok so Violet is looking like she wants me to just abuse her.

Anyone got a idea of when I should get abusive?

@dbrn32
@GreenSnek
@Covertgrower

3 Likes

Check trichome colors, she’s close.

2 Likes

Super duper close no longer then a week it looks like heck you could harvest it now if you see amber on all the bud sites

1 Like

I order a jewelers loupe but it hasn’t arrived yet. And with my naked eye I can only see a small about of amber most of it looks milky though

2 Likes

Went to check on Violet and I think some tiny lumber jacks might be in there :wink::rofl:

One branch won’t hurt hu

1 Like

If you have smartphone with decent camera, take a close up picture that is in focus. Then you can usually just expand picture to get good enough idea.

1 Like

Maggie before adjusting ties
She needs it

2 Likes

Tied down and removed all fan leaves that were under others.

Maggie

2 Likes

I know that this might be a little late but in case you haven’t been there yet there is a thread you may be interested in. I believe it has helped out a few here and maybe you can benefit from it. This is in response to your above post 9 days ago.

2 Likes

So chopped Violet, umm now is the part im worried about, drying and curing.

Any words of advice?
@Covertgrower
@Hellraiser
@dbrn32

1 Like

50% humidity and light breeze.

2 Likes

Maggie is slowly getting more and more tops. I really dont know how long im going to veg her but :rofl: im learning.

1 Like

I would run through the search bar and check for related topics. There are definitely a few good threads on harvest to smoke info

1 Like

So my Northern lights was culled, she had root issues and just didn’t recover.

I have 3 Tangie auto(420fastbudz) and 3 caramel autos(oaseeds) and 3 lemon pie auto(420fastbudz) all running in the 4x4.

Maggie is vegging till no end in the 2.25x2.25x6

And I have 3 :tangerine: goji babies in the 2x2x3 these are regs so 3 in hopes of a girl I like, ill also be taking clones from them for the just incase I like one.

My banana kush(ILGM) seeds that looked all wild never Germinated forgot to update on them but yea they just never took off. They were replaced with the gojis.

:tangerine: Goji

1 Like

Oh yea :sunglasses:
Here’s Mc-1

And MC-3

So since I have enough nutrients to maybe finish the autos off, and I want to buy a cheaper nutrient this go around I seen alot posts about Jacks so whats jacks and where do I get jacks, and what Jacks mixtures do I actually need.

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

@Bulldognuts
Sorry to just tag you but I read in a post that you used Jacks 123 nutrients could you maybe point me in the right direction to get on the road with it too.:blush::blush::pray:.

So as I come to look at Maggie and see how she was taking the tie down, I noticed she finally decided to show herself.

Lol maybe I should up pot her and give a week then flower her to death.