Leaf infection (autoflower )

Hi everyone pls can you help me out . This is my first time growing . Can you all let me know what problem with my plant ?

Might be to much nutes in the medium. What’s your medium / nutes and how often are you watering and are you phing your water

1 Like

I dont feed nutes yet . I use canna soild mix with perlite and coco fiber I think

I feed every 2.3 day ( just water ) put 0,5 liter in 12 litter pot

Ah might be the opposite does that mix have any nutes preloaded and it might be to high ph and just need lower ph to become absorbable since its soiless I believe

So it will still growing yeah . I just worry it look really unheathy also will effect other plant .

You didn’t actually answer the questions it’s definitely looking nute related and needs to be corrected

2 Likes

Like asked above. Do u have a ph meter to ph the water you are usong. If in coco the water need adjusted to 5.8 before watering the pla t. Looks like a ph issue here also might want to invest on a ph meter before its too late

1 Like

You could provide more info for better support.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Latewood & the ILGM Grow Support Staff Team](https://ilgmforum.com/about )

Best of luck.

1 Like

Canna “terra professional potting soil” is the only potting soil that Canna sells as far as I can tell. It is a peat based product that says it has nutrients for the first week of growth. After the first week they expect you to begin feeding.

1 Like

I dont use canna terra . I used 60-70% soil . 15 perlite and 15 coco brick . And does it look so small to feed nute now ?

Sorry guy I can’t reply you yesterday cause This new acc so im not allow to make more comment . I think it is because of ph problem because I was stupid drop water on the plant without lower ph in water ( so now the 2 main leaf look bad )

Hello and welcome to ILGM :v::green_heart:
What is the brand of soil you do you use?
What light are you using and how close is the light?

She does look a little rough. Fill out the support ticket info and the great folks here can help figure out what’s going on.
Also, if you tag someone with your response, they can be notified, like this @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower

3 Likes

I am using canna brand soil . 600w led light ( actual power 100w ) it about 40cm from yhe capony

I wouldn’t give her nutes just yet. Just give her PH’d water. If you’re spraying her, I’d stop and switch to direct soil water. Also, based on your last pic, your lights might be too high. Looks like she’s stretching to get more light.

1 Like

Yeah It was too high I put it down about 50cm from capony now . Oke I will wait another week then feed nute it so small for 15 days old

When you feed, give her 1/4 of the recommended dosage at first. Make sure she can take it ok.

1 Like