Killadruids bb, bd, bc, pc, nl and gog scrog grow 5 plants

I’m in 5 gal with my autos and I’m watering every other day in flower . Just some thirsty broads is all .

3 Likes

I am intrigued by the autos :thinking: looks like they really fill out! Gotta put on my wish list.

2 Likes

F autos never growing em again waistbof time

3 Likes

I am in 5 gal. and water practically every other day. I was looking at maybe doing fewer plants, a little longer veg and more topping to produce more colas but reduce the amount of watering. Your setup looks like a good candidate for that.

1 Like

Depends on size of plants temp all kinds of things but yeah I’vehad some 7 gal pots dry out in a day. U keep ur bos in check and every other day will do u. They recomend in coco to keep ur moisture of ur pots up to par or u loose out on good growth

1 Like

They do alot of growing makes for a good work out lol gotta hydrate after working out

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh, coco… my bad was thinking soil :roll_eyes: 7gal bag of soil drying out in a day, I would think a little extreme?

1 Like

Yeah I’d think so but if the plants big enough it will drink. Right now I have stocks on these plants that are pretty good size. I can tell the pots are full of roots so good time to flip.

1 Like

ignore the jack h she looks sad but I did just water her so by lunch she will be happy again

8 Likes

Looks like today will be flip day yay gonna grab that PVC tonight for the other scrog

3 Likes

Are you in coco?

1 Like

Yup roots soiless. Then I bought some bricks and perlite to make my own mix. Next time a little more perlite but it will do nicely the bb seems to like it

3 Likes

I have this feeling once I flip I’ll have monsters like the last time

2 Likes

That is where we differ a little I’m in ProMix hp with added perlite. I’m gone till Sunday so it will be interesting to see the change when I get home.

I’m switching things up on my next grow going with nectar #4 soil and their line of nutrients. New learning experience.

2 Likes

Ever used the scrog after the flip, just to hold her down durring stretch? Or would that be bad for development so late in the game?

1 Like

It’s just easier to spread the plants out before flip alot of people train thier plants into a trellis for support. But u want them to grow some above ur scrog. Otherwise ill have a bunch of buds so tight be hard for airflow

2 Likes

See I’ve got so much head roo. I dont mind my plants stretching out

2 Likes

golosa babies

11 Likes

Good looking start killa :grin:

2 Likes

I know Ihavent showed off many other strains I grew so here is some bubblegum it has an amazing taste this time round

12 Likes