Killadruids bb, bd, bc, pc, nl and gog scrog grow 5 plants

Saturday sounds good to me lol then I can do final inspection of room for leaks out

3 Likes

Hell ya I’m excited watch these scrogs

1 Like

Thinking it will help with the amazing weight the payote puts on

1 Like

Me too, digging the scrog nets!

1 Like

I’m thinking I need do a full closet of payote

2 Likes

4 boards in and good to go

10 Likes

Look good @Killadruid

2 Likes

Now fill that bad boy

2 Likes

Thanks how have u been?

Pretty busy man , kids with ballet, dog going to vet , 10 plants in the tent (even though 2 got chopped 2 days ago) and dropped 3 more (2 autos 1 photo…photo is a first for me ) , wife wanted to fly to Chicago for Thanksgiving so that’s another 2 grand for all of us to fly there and back for a week. Aside from going broke everything else is fine. Lol . What about you brother how you been doing ?

3 Likes

Been super busy winter starting here so worked got super busy. Gf not doing to good but still keeping moving forward 6 year old in school and 2 year old being a pain along with the puppy lol older dog ate sock and we had to go.to vet 2 months ago lol

1 Like

Sounds like you two are on the same wave! @Killadruid, @Ncgreenthumber I too get it guys! 2kids, 4dogs, 1cat…$$$%%

2 Likes

Lol damn I couldnt imagine 4 dogs. 2 hard enough exspecially the little one I swear she is a bag on concrete with legs. Hey @Cyle1 u should see Jamaican now. I’ll take a pic later she getting bulky. She catching up to my bigger dog now.

2 Likes

@Thumper u should have seen her with the guys it was funny everytime @Cyle1 would cough she would hit him in the chest

2 Likes

Honestly @Killadruid I have a fawn brindle rednose pitbull and she is the nanny dog from hell, tries to controll the whole house. Then the newest member Silas Am Bully/ Pitt he is all baby…goldendoodle, and a shiatsu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love them all!

2 Likes

Right I have a boxer mix and a pure breed old english bulldog (the puppy) they are both brindle.

2 Likes

She attacked me every time I coughed she is a great bulldog

2 Likes

I know I’ve asked before and You’ve told me before, but I have to admit I have somked a little K.B. since then. What size pots are you using and how often do you have to water when in flower?
I’m really thinkin bout using your SCROG method.

1 Like

5 gal smart pots. Or 7s. I water every other day in flowering. Sometimes daily

3 Likes

How much water typically? 7gal soaking up that fast?

1 Like