Update on the ss clone. Topping and LST got. Me 11 main branches and then i FIM’d all those ends and pulled them back down. After i got it covering the 13" wide container i started let it grow taller then 2" after i let got for 2wks i had a crazy tangled mess of branches. I went back and supercropped all biggest branches to help them bulk up to later support the kind of weight im hoping this girl has to carry. In a few days it’ll get pushed back into the corner and wont get any direct light. Just let it do its thing for a while
Shes out of controll. Shes still living in the corner not under the direct light, and is for the most part only getting ph’d water, about once a month i fees the soil with some microb tea/greatwhite/photo+/molasses.
Well you’re about halfway there anyway
Still staying fairly small root pruning is also an option you have her in a fairly big pot to keep them small I limit root space prune roots and plants back fairly often
The container looks bigger then it is really. It was one of those water from the bottom containers. Getting ready to cut a bunch of clones off it in the next two weeks