Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures šŸ“ā€ā˜ 

Happy Birthday @kaptain3d

14 Likes

Happy Birthday @kaptain3d

13 Likes

Thanks @Budbrother and @SheilaT , itā€™s really appreciated :partying_face: :smile:

10 Likes

WOW too funny :grin:

6 Likes

I have an abundance of beans if I can help let me know. Just saying.

6 Likes

Well, it looks like Iā€™ll have to get new medium to start my seedlingsā€¦ :man_facepalming:

Have a great day Friends :grinning:

15 Likes

Kaptain Cannabis!! Sounds like a Super Hero!! You got a cute costume like Gary?? Yā€™all can be the duesome twosome!!!

7 Likes

:rofl:
No, @repins12 is the real OG hereā€¦ I was just looking for a name for my channel because I wanted it to be different than my ā€œregularā€ accountā€¦ :rofl:

Maybe I could be Robin and try to help Gary??? :thinking:

13 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:.
Just had all kinds of improper thoughts.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Keep your mind out of the gutters Pappy @Oldguy !

:smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Just watched your video that sucks, i had some that pushed themselves right out of the soil i would just poke a deeper hole lol and replant. I now put them in a straight seedlings mix in the solo cup farm.

10 Likes

Well, third timeā€™s a charmā€¦ :crazy_face:

This time I switched to 2 KoolAid Breath from @Graysin . I will try again with the PBB & Caramel when I get my Mojo backā€¦

17 Likes

I hope they play nice for you!

9 Likes

Thanks @Graysin :smile:
Iā€™m sure they will! The problems lies with my methods and not the genetics, imoā€¦ :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Do you still use a paper towel?

3 Likes

Nope. I soak for 12 to 24 hours and plant directly after.
I used to have 100 % germinating rate that way so farā€¦ :thinking:

8 Likes

Same here. I had one dud in 24 seeds recently.

I do leave mine til I see a 1/4ā€ tail at a minimum or until they sink.

9 Likes

I will make sure to wait a bit too thenā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I donā€™t want to step out of line but I have really had excellent luck soaking in a little peroxide water some didnt even make 24hrs before a tail
The last Barney Farms Coco Bamba 6 of the 7 sank so I left them next morning floating and some white showing. Just me sharing Brothers. THE ilgm Sprouts all took also the brown bottle

11 Likes

Youā€™ll never step out of line, with me at least, for suggesting a method that works for you!
Thank you for that suggestion. But Iā€™ve tried it before, like a few other methodsā€¦
My problem is that once something doesnā€™t work as intended, I tend to overdo it, trying to correct the ā€œmishapsā€ā€¦ Then I lose ā€œfaithā€ in that method, and I fuss even more. I usually get out of that rut by trying something completely different.
I havenā€™t decided yet which way Iā€™ll go now, but I wonā€™t quit until I succeed! :smile:

13 Likes