Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: man Oh man

4 Likes

I had a big plant last summer that didn’t show its sex til all my girls turned to flower.
At first I thought it was a girl showing the development of colas.
Wrong.
Just a tricky male its a bugger cause I gave it all the same love and attention as all the girls.
I would have kept it for pollen but it was a self seeder from my previous grow season and I didn’t know what strain it was and I had a couple of bag weed seed plants growing given to me by a friend that year that I didn’t want to continue its lineage for that reason.

6 Likes

Happy cannavery

5 Likes

Happy cannaversary @Blackmoon !

5 Likes

Happy cake day Brother! :confetti_ball::gift::partying_face::balloon::birthday::tada:

4 Likes

Happy budaversary!

5 Likes

Thanks so much @CoyoteCody think its my 3rd one now.

3 Likes

Thanks @Newt aprieciate that cheers :beers:

3 Likes

Hay @Dman1969 thank you very much.
Very much appreciated especially at the moment with knowing my mums passed away.
sunny day here today.
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Blackmoon :cake::rabbit:

5 Likes

Hay thanks @Gremmall very much appreciated cheers.
Also like to say a big thank you for @kaptain3d for all these best wishes voting my way on this journal. Thank you kapt.
Cheers everyone :+1:

6 Likes

The October Bud of the Month poll is up friends! Don’t forget to vote! :nerd_face:

11 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:
harvest congrats… :star_struck:
dayum…that J looks killer… :boom: :sunglasses: :v:

7 Likes

Dang…My Kind of Guy.

Does that Hindenburg of a joint you created come with a over the shoulder harness / seat belt?

Got to Read this one too. Put it on the watch list list with brother @hellraiser 's tutorials.

7 Likes

I would have preferred to let her go another week but bud rot is starting to attack her, so…
Here goes the Banana :banana: Kush:

23 Likes

Sweet! What does it smell like?

6 Likes

Sweet harvest, I must have missed it before but with that trunk it looks like you needed a chainsaw.

5 Likes

Very fuely for now… :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Great harvest

2 Likes

:monkey::briefs:
My Brother Dan Thats a nice haul. And I’m glad you didn’t loose it all to bud rot. Still awesome harvest. :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes