Kaptain3d's Sunken Treasures 🏴‍☠

Well batten down the hatches Kapn.

Rosin in your bag of tricks too?

Just had to reply to the 6 month old post of yours and give you a big :+1:

Need a copy of Evelyn Woodhead’s Speed Reading Book.

3 Likes

Damn rot!!! It’s better to take what you can before you lose it all, it was a weird weather year.
Congratulations :partying_face: what you saved is pretty :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Glad you saved it before the rot got too bad. Hope you didn’t lose much.

8 Likes

I caught it just in time. I only lost about 10 percent of her :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

Harvest Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I have never seen anybody maximize the use of home Gym Equipment the way you can Kapn. You ever competed in the Olympics?

Looks like you got those weeds on Steroids. Interesting read.

One good thing about playing thread catch up. I am going to find out minutes from now what happened to those entertwined beauties.

6 Likes

What is in the plastic bag, hanging in that 2nd pic? Brisket? Love me some BBQ. :laughing:

Nice Buds BTW

3 Likes

One thing I haven’t experienced yet is br but I’m sure with how this revenge is growing she will be the first candidate to put my skills to the test

2 Likes

Lehoff

Kap’n can always revert to weaving baskets if times get really hard.

They seem to go from Abstract looking to beautiful works of art when they are finished and ready for upward growth.

Now…back to this thread. Rather addictive.

3 Likes

It’s one of the mushroom bags I believe

3 Likes

Yes it is an exhale CO2 bag. Kinda a waste if money I believe but I must say not having it in my room for this whole grow it might make up a slight difference nothing major but the buds are def not as frosty as the harvests I’ve had with them and the buds don’t seem to be as far as they were with the bags but for the price of the bags it might not even really be worth it as the bags are like 75 bucks or so

3 Likes

Kapn,

I just love looking at the pics of your Plantation.

You’ve definitely added a new spin on twisting one up for sure.

Great Post Brother!

3 Likes

I’ve tried rolling joints like this it don’t burn good for me when I do it. I’ve tried running a thing strip in the center of the j still burns weird and not strait. So I just nectar collector and done lol.

2 Likes

Congrats on another fine bounty Kap!

5 Likes

happy harvest … :partying_face: :partying_face:…buds a hanging… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

They had a little contest to win a bunch of their new bags…
Guess who won? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: of course it was you!!! I’ve Tito so the IG things, it just takes too much time!!

9 Likes

Congratulations, Kap those are pretty cool looking. Keep working those giveaways, you’ll hit it big one of these days :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Congrats brother. Very Nice :clap::clap:
Heard some very positive feedback on them.

:v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

congrats … :crazy_face:…yet again…you the luckiest person i know… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes