Just ordered a new light for my 2x2 tent and would like to know if this was a good choice?

Quite honestly I probably wouldn’t remove them at this point if I were you I would do some LST and laying them over so the light can get to the lower Bud sites. you just don’t want to stunt them by taking big leaves at this point.

2 Likes

@Missiles thanks for the advice. Honestly im scared to get into any kind of lst because with my luck ill probably break the plant and that would be devastating. Next grow ill probably start to learn some lst techniques and try my hand at topping but for this being my first grow i will probably just let them grow and see if i can even get the girls to the finish line .

1 Like

I totally understand that. my first time was scary also. you would be surprised how much these plants can take and still survive. but for the time being I just go ahead and leave the leaves for now. If you ever change your mind let us know we can try and walk you through it :wink:

1 Like

@Missiles thanks for all the advice and being so quick to respond. You guys all rock . Just hoping i can produce some of the types of girls that you guys have pumped out .

1 Like

You are so welcome anytime :wink: I’m usually around so if you tag me I’ll come calling lol and I am positive with all the help around here you will get those girls to harvest and have a nice big stock of weed :grin:

1 Like

At this early stage I would just top and let the fans provide the food for growth. A few leaves would be ok to expose some of the tops but don’t over do it. I have shocked plants this early by mass defoliation.

1 Like

Sooooo…I’m an old pro at this, with two months experience…:grinning:
Where did you find your 2x2 light kit?
Thanks!