Just ordered a new light for my 2x2 tent and would like to know if this was a good choice?

Just wondering if this will be a good fit for my 2x2x4 tent ? @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Missiles

2 Likes

It’s perfect

1 Like

One of the best lights you can buy for a 2x2 IMO

3 Likes

Have the same light in 3000k. Was perfect for my 2x2. Gave me my first baby

6 Likes

Most definitely! That’s the one I’m eventually going to build for my 2x2 :grin: nice choice

2 Likes

Great choice!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone . Im pretty stoked on it . Now lets just hope i can put it together lol. @BobbyDigital what strain was she? She was beautiful.

5 Likes

She was a white widow

1 Like

It’s so easy a caveman can do it.

2 Likes

YouTube it. There’s a bunch of videos on assembly. It is pretty simple.

3 Likes

And when you say 2x2x4 you mean feet. Correct?

1 Like

@WickedAle yes feet

@Missiles thank you . I was actually debating on this 1 or a cmh or hps and decided this was the better choice . Also less heat …from what ive read and seen in some of the threads…and much more energy efficient which is always a plus . Lightweight and doesnt eat up a ton of real estate.Not to mention aesthetically pleasing to the eye lol.

2 Likes

Yes to all of that :point_up::point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

I have the 260w kit in one of my 3x3 tents and I love it. Had it for almost a year and a half now with no issues :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

That really makes me feel better to hear for over a year without any problems . Think i made the right choice my man !

2 Likes

Yes you did! :grin: I also have a 260 unit in my 3x3 just like Matt :grin: and I just harvested my big girl last night that was under the 260 unit since she was a baby and that girl has the most dense and hardest buds I have harvested to date :grin:

2 Likes

You guys almost seem more pumped for me getting this light than i am .lol . @Missiles when i get my bigger tent ill def be getting the 260 when its time to upgrade .

1 Like

Sounds like a bomb plan there :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Hey while i have you here. At this early of their growth stage (veg i guess) would it hurt them if i was to remove some of these huge fan leaves that are blocking the lower bud sites ? See pics below lol

1 Like