Just gett'in started again!

Post in my thread if you want some help, i can provide what i can, and direct to others as well. Don’t want to hinack @Gilly thread.
Beginning my perpetual harvest with live soil

My fault. I’ll remove and repost

No worries at all mate

@JD419WhyWait Look’in good my man!!!

Gilly

1 Like

Thanks, I’m wanting to get out there, and check on them, but can’t yet. The wife needs help downloading some phone game haha

@JD419WhyWait @Dman1969 Checked the girls this morning and they are definitely getting “hairy” so to speak! Hadta move my 2 biggest flowers down even further! Should be alright till the end now. Pic tomorrow if I remember!?

Gilly

2 Likes

Sounds great, try and keep that canopy as even as possible.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the pic! :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

@Dman1969 @JD419WhyWait @Covertgrower @neckNflu Well……………… here we are at 10 days into flowering! Look’in good and hairy huh? They keep this up I should end up with some killer buds! (I hope !!!) Can’t wait! That’s the hardest part is waiting!!! It will be well worth it in the end!!

Gilly

4 Likes

Lovely plants there. Are you trimming below the screen at all?

Looking great keep on keeping on :sunglasses::call_me_hand::+1::v:

@Dman1969 @JD419WhyWait No sir. Just tucking the bigger leaves for now. Actually, I have 2 nets! There is another 1 about 8" below the 1 in the pics! Just trying something different. Since there’s 4 plants and its pretty crowded in there I figgered 2 nets would give me more room to move and tuck! I had no idea that these GDP plants would fill out like they did!!! Man, I’m ketch’in a buzz just watch’in them girls grow!

Gilly

3 Likes

Yeah, I think having two nets will give better support. Sometimes 2 is better than 1?

1 Like

Looking good @Gilly

1 Like

@Dman1969 @JD419WhyWait @neckNflu Well………….I’m pretty sure I have the girls in their final resting places. Lotsa bending and moving and clipping stems to the net. All this to keep them from gett’in too close to the light. Gotta do what ya gotta do! Don’t wanna burn the girls!

Gilly

3 Likes

Looking good to me​:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

@Dman1969 Always afraid I’m gonna break a stem or something worse when I’m do’in all that moving and tucking and whatnot! Makes me a nervous wreck!!!

Gilly

2 Likes

Right now there really flexible. I would be careful when you get three or four weeks into flower. It’s gonna get really rigid. Then things can break like I had happen to me I broke a main cola bu quickly did first aid and she’s fine. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I know! Those nerves are going to subside more as time goes on. I’m trimming my three young manifold girls tonight myself as well.

2 Likes

I got done with those three manifold plants. They were way too bushy for what I wanted, so some stuff had to go lol! I’m pleased with them though, so excited for the next step. Victoria is doing outstanding after her defol yesterday as well. I shouldn’t say this, cause we love all our plants, but she’s my favorite, lmao. You would think the flower tent plants would be, but nope haha.

2 Likes