Just beginning I will be needing your help

I went with HLG based on recommendations here and I never learned much more about lights. So I’m not the best to advise

@Underthestairs

You have all ur exhaust system for ur tent and ur fans for moving air in ur tent i cant think of lights at the moment

I have the complete 4x4 marshydro complete tent kit and 2 oscillation fans humidifier and that’s all @Aussie_autos

Definitely look into HLG Lights. They are the best by far!

1 Like

She’s a little behind, but that happens. I’ve got a Zkittlez see right now taking her sweet time.

What are the rest of your environmental parameters?

Humidity is between 70% to 80%
Temperature is 70f and 90f
@Underthestairs

90s high, I’d try to keep below 85 for sure. She’s probably just taking her sweet time dropping some roots. They’ll often appear to stall in larger pots while setting roots.

2 Likes

90 is the highes it’s actually been I try to keep it between 79 and 85 high humidity because I’m not using domes @Underthestairs I use the chart posted above

Nice. Keep it up wait for her to take off

1 Like

Sweet sounds like ur ready to go the other members on here will help u with lightning

1 Like

How high should the lights be? @poly @Underthestairs @DrWatson420

Follow manufacturers spec at first. Read up on DLI and it’ll start making sense. Then of course the practice and learning the plants

2 Likes

Right now my DLI is 14.4 at 18 hrs using the photon app on iPhone with diffuser @Underthestairs

1 Like

I’m watching a video now that says the sweet spot is 41-51 @poly @Fiz @Underthestairs @Retiredoldguy @Aussie_autos

No for seedlings you want to be 15-20

Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-11.19.14-AM (2)

There’s an edited version around. I’ll see if I can find it.

1 Like

Thank you @Underthestairs

1 Like

Happy to help :metal:

1 Like

I use this chart, same as the one @Underthestairs posted but easier for me to read anyway

Most people around here make the same adjustment that bridges the gap from between to two highest lighting outputs so you don’t dim then until later in flower.

1 Like