Journey of a Northern Lights Seed to Plant to Flower

Yo Prince
Bergmans Gold Leaf Automatic, sprouted on 5th August basking in the Welsh Autumn sun this afternoon .
Roll on the 5th of November (apx) for harvest time :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I understand now, greenhouse . . .

:maple_leaf:

2 Likes

She’s coming along very nicely.

Thanks for the update. :ear_of_rice:

Nice houseplant. I always wanted to have those types of plants but never could. People would break in and steal the stuff and my electronics if they seen a pretty girl in bloom lol

you can always hang plastic flowers on your plant …mine loves sunflowers …my main worry is the narcs and their drones where i live…they is fierce here.:scream:

3 Likes

Ah, but . . . what is so rare as a pretty girl in bloom . . . Willy Hardspeare. :blossom:

1 Like

its all ‘fortune and mens eyes’ where i reside.

here is the secret of my sucess.

1 Like

I wonder at times, and occasionally I return to Robert Frost: The Road Not Taken. :rainbow:

si :cowboy_hat_face:

Be careful using stuff in your grow that attracts bugs. Sometimes they will consume your weed. I can’t count the number of plants I’ve lost to their all you can eat smorgasbords. I try to keep my growing area free of stuff like that. Just saying

3 Likes

I use bug attracting type stuff. Emulsions, meals, molasses. Just keep ur area semi free

I think @Budbrother uses eggshells for calcium.

1 Like

I’ve heard that urine contains all the nitrogen plants need. I wouldn’t smoke anything grown with piss but the nutrients are there. It all Go’s back to keeping things clean though. Lmmfao :joy:

Happy Sunday to you

here is a snap of Priscilla McBergmans Auto Goldleaf after 41 days in a greenhouse…

…The force that through the green fuse drives the flower…

[Dylan Thomas]

in a 7 gallon bag

3 Likes

Buenos Dias!

Schizandra starts her 11th week tomorrow. Am beginning to wonder if Schizandra is a photo and not an Auto,

7th day of her 10th week.

2 Likes

it looks like you have been topping her to create buds and her girl power has gone into making little baby buds where as Miss Priscilla has been allowed to do her thang naturelle also we both kicked off late in the growing season.

Where did you get the Schizandra seed ?

This was a pure experiment in my case as I consider late planting of a Goldleaf Auto using only available light part of my pot growing experience …:green_heart:

Seeds purchased from ILGM.

I topped her but once so her side branches would grow out.

End of her 7th week, side branches have been in bud since her 5th week with little if any progress.

what strain is she and are you only using natural light ? :face_with_monocle:

Northern Lights. Her light source is the sun.

mmmm…maybe think of using mirrors to up the light around her, it sure helps…I am going to make a pot of tea and send another pic of Miss P with a sunday black background as you have for comparison…is her soil temp good ?:face_with_monocle: