Jewels' photo grow

Sorry for your loss Madame Bijoux Verts :cry:

But thank you for sharing the experience, that might help someone avoid the same mistake! You’re a really great grower, imo! :hugs: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy :blush:
I think I’ll still process it it and it can go in my lotions.ya know I hate to waste anything :grin::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Awww thanks Kap :blush: i appreciate that. Its not easy but sometimes we just need to swallow our pride in hopes it helps others.

6 Likes

I’ll have to check it out . I’m finally doing better our wintet temps were minus digits for awhile then warm again then back and forth so that kept me with sore throat and headache but yesterday and today I acted have energy . The bottom watering sounds good and wheels are great . Now that I can talk longer I’ll be calling budbrother.

4 Likes

Hope you keep on feeling better @Amazon66. We’ve been having crazy temp swings. I’ll be happy to see spring. Don’t forget to give me a call when your feeling up to it. :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Heres us this week. Getting more this weekend :cold_face::fearful:

3 Likes

Thats a beautiful pic @TT
My grandson and I have had a fun couple of snow days this week. He definitely brings the joy to the snow

My dog Buzz boy kept stealing our snowman carrot nose :joy:

7 Likes

Aww. Nothing like some quality time with family!

4 Likes

Awwwww , yep fresh snow can make some fun days. Glad you were able to enjoy it :blush: :relaxed:

4 Likes

Lovely winter wonderland :snowman::heart::star_struck::peace_symbol::rainbow::fire:

2 Likes