Jewels' photo grow

Sorry for your loss Madame Bijoux Verts :cry:

But thank you for sharing the experience, that might help someone avoid the same mistake! You’re a really great grower, imo! :hugs: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy :blush:
I think I’ll still process it it and it can go in my lotions.ya know I hate to waste anything :grin::v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Awww thanks Kap :blush: i appreciate that. Its not easy but sometimes we just need to swallow our pride in hopes it helps others.

7 Likes

I’ll have to check it out . I’m finally doing better our wintet temps were minus digits for awhile then warm again then back and forth so that kept me with sore throat and headache but yesterday and today I acted have energy . The bottom watering sounds good and wheels are great . Now that I can talk longer I’ll be calling budbrother.

4 Likes

Hope you keep on feeling better @Amazon66. We’ve been having crazy temp swings. I’ll be happy to see spring. Don’t forget to give me a call when your feeling up to it. :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Heres us this week. Getting more this weekend :cold_face::fearful:

3 Likes

Thats a beautiful pic @TT
My grandson and I have had a fun couple of snow days this week. He definitely brings the joy to the snow

My dog Buzz boy kept stealing our snowman carrot nose :joy:

10 Likes

Aww. Nothing like some quality time with family!

5 Likes

Awwwww , yep fresh snow can make some fun days. Glad you were able to enjoy it :blush: :relaxed:

5 Likes

Lovely winter wonderland :snowman::heart::star_struck::peace_symbol::rainbow::fire:

2 Likes

Cinderella99 fast and Ayahuasca Purple are 7 weeks post flip, in week 6 of flower

Cindy99

Ayahuasca Purple

1 week behind them is Green Tea

The 2 SmoknGranny autos started flowering too soon and looked pathetic so i yanked them and put a Cinderella99 fast clone in the Earthbox instead

Caramel cream clone has been getting trained. Her funky shape certainly requires it. I will clone her once she grows out more. I topped 6 of her branches. The 7th will be a clone so i left it untopped. Sorry i forgot post topping pics. Heres pre topping

Last but not least is Sour Diesel i forgot to get a recen pic, this is a 4 days ago

Happy growing and thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Just waiting on these 2 girls to finish up. Cindy wil be for sure coming down in another day or 2 shes really foxtailing. I moved her to the front of the tent where the lights a higher and weaker. I can also keep an eye on trichs better. I just want mostly cloudy.

Cindy in week 10

Green Tea wont be long. In week 9 of flower.

I couldn’t let Caramel Cream get any bigger so she went in the flower tent a few days ago

Once Cindy99 fast and Caramel cream are harvested I’ll put these 2 in the flower tent.

Sour Diesel

Cindy clone

Have a great day :v::green_heart::dash:

10 Likes

Your cindy99 looks yummy. I have a cindy99 seedling that’s looking good but tall too fast even though the light was same to her as her buddy next to her . It’s a green monster that my husband asked me to start for him .I told him this morning that be needs a plan put up a light in his closet cause as soon as I finish mixing in my nutrients to amend my soil im putting my cindy99 in gal container and so my closet will be full for veg .Then I started 2 of repins , Gary’s autos too .My next auto will be a smokingranny when I’ll be warm enough to deal with male outside if it goes that direction. Well I better dig in freezer and find supper talk to you later.

6 Likes

Well be careful. They are usually a good stretcher when ya the flip to flower. Hubby better git on it :wink: this one i was more prepared because I’m tired of plants getting too tall for my tent. Im trying to getter with that. We need some pics of yours :smiley:
Take care @Amazon66
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Your plants look freaking great @GreenJewels :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you @MattyBear. I really appreciate the compliment :blush::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Well the girls have grown since my last update.
Green Tea was chopped in her 10th week of flower
Pre-chop

Post chop and post dry hand for 9 days

Cindy99 was chopped about 3 weeks ago. She had some foxtailing towards the end.

Caramel Cream is just starting week 3 of flower. Node spacing is a bit far apart but that’s my fault for keeping the light too high. Shoulda lowered it and raised it as it stretched. Im a lazy grower though.

Cinderella99 fast clone on the left. Sour Diesel on the right. They were put in the flower 7 days ago. Pistils are just starting, more so on Sour D.

The newest are needing transplanted soon. They will go into the already ammended earthbox’s of living soil. That will happen later this week. Pineapple Chunk has a couple variegated leaves, as you can see.

Thanks again for that Ultra Violet seed @Mote
Ultra violet originally had a twin but the first born didn’t make it.

Thanks for stopping by and happy growing. :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Oh my good god those two you harvested are stunners! So thick and chunky! Nice growing farmer :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear I learned from the best, that definitely includes you. :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m starting organic growing as soon as my seeds get here. Just came across your grows and definitely need to read. Using Nature’s Living soil to start currently.

4 Likes