Jewels' photo grow

Love the name of the strain, looks killer too!

3 Likes

was the hardest strain i have grown in veg the leaves kept turning yellow and dying but that stopped when she went into flower thank the grow gods :slight_smile:

i really need to start a veg tent so i can start a new plant halfway through flower and have a preputial grow

4 Likes

Looking nice man. In veg we’re u giving the plant enough nitrogen. If not that will cause them to yellow some in flower they require less nitrogen and more p and k. So could be the reason maybe she was lacking some nitrogen in veg and had just enough for flower time. I’d say next run if it does this whichever part of the nutrients u have that has the nitrogen in it bump that up more so she gets more n in veg. Other wise. On point now. @Rayofsunshine

5 Likes

Hey @Rayofsunshine :v:
Its been a while. I hope all is well with you.
Your lady looks fantastic, thick and frosty!! :heart_eyes:
Someone else around here grow that strain. Cant remember who.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing the pic, much appreciated :blush: :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Caramel Cream

Idk why I rely on my memory :crazy_face: when looking at the calender, she is 26 days post flip to 12/12 :grin:

Green Tea joined the flower tent girls on Monday. Then I accidentally dropped a fan on her and broke 2 colas :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ayahuasca Purple

Cinderella99 fast

Just doing my normal coconut + quillaja water in the reservoirs, EM1 added in weekly. Topdressings all every 2 weeks with craft blend, big 6 micros+ humics, build a flower, fresh ground barley and Bokashi.
Caramel cream will only get craft blend until week 5.
The 3 transitioning girls will get a fulvic acid foliar feed in the morning, right before lights on, I’m 2 days late with that foliar. :woozy_face: “shit happens” should be my name :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

I think I may grow out my Cindy clones in my other 2 Earthbox’s. Then I’m sure to have plenty of Cindy for a long time.
I hope to get busy on setting up one of my small 3x3’s for a dedicated tent so they can get out of the veg tent where they get knocked over and neglected. Guess thats about it. Have a great rest of your week and a spectacular 2023, my grow family :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Really nice healthy plants .

2 Likes

The 4 girls in the flower tent are doing good.
Caramel cream finishing up week 4 of flower (36 days post flip).

Greentea starting to flower

Ayahuasca Purple

Cinderella99 fast in the back left corner. Ayahuasca Purple beside her on the left and green tea on the right.

I have a couple SmoknGranny Autoflower seedlings in an Earthbox but failed to get pics. Also a sour diesel fem photo in a solo that will go into a reammended Earthbox. Hopefully tomorrow i can post pics.
Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

This mornings pics

The SmoknGranny Autoflower seedling from @Budbrother
2 in 1 Earthbox

Sour Diesel fem photo

The 3 are 3 and 4 days old
SD stretched so i set her up on the earthbox

Caramel Cream from Humboldt

Cinderella99 fast from Canuk

Ayahuasca Purple I’ve run the mom, a couple clones and a clone from a clone. The seed was from @BigDaddyCain but idk who the breeder was. I obviously love the strain. Its my nighttime zonk me meds :heart_eyes:

Green Tea from Mosca seeds

Have a great week :v::green_heart:

11 Likes

It’s from Niagara seed bank it’s a great high I’m glade to see it still in circulation

5 Likes

How’s everything going with you? Your plants look great . How exactly do you make esrth boxes just by using living soil ? Sorry earthboxes hahaha Just smoked some sshaze and I like it almost as much as I do cindy99. I’m going to try to get with Aaron in a few days I’ve been trying to get my throat good so it doesn’t hurt when I talk too much before I call him cause we start tslking about 9 or 10 and next thing I know it’s 4am or later . I love talking to him he knows so much sometimes I have to think about what he’s told me then ask again so I can write it down. Talk to you later.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info @BigDaddyCain I hope you and your family are all doing well. Its a great strain to grow and very tasty smoke. Do you have any plans to get your grow going again?

5 Likes

Everything is going good. The earthbox is the brand name of basically a sip container. I put water into the tube that goes down to a reservoir and bottom waters the plant. The roots take up as little or as much water as they want. No PH ing or flushes required. It works very well filled with living soil. I topdress throughout the grow, just like the pots of living soil. This makes watering easier for me. I still make sure my top layer stays moist, just like pots. Plus they have wheels, so i can wheel them where i need them.
So how are you doing @Amazon66 ? I hope all is well. Do you have some SmoknGranny seeds dropped yet?
I recently picked up some Mai Thai at a dispensary. Its a sativa. Its a great morning creatuve energetic buzz and tastes great too. Kinda citrus terps.

7 Likes

Caramel cream is coming along and fattening up a bit

Ayahuasca purple had a bunch of leaves taken off recently but its hard to tell.

Cindy99 fast also had a bunch of leaves taken off

Green Tea just cleaned up 2 days ago

The smaller, younger 3. Green Tea on the right, Cindy back laft and Ayahuasca Purple left front

The wee little ones
2 SmoknGranny autos in one Earthbox

A Sour Diesel

The 3

Thats whats happening in my tents :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Very happy healthy plants there ma’am. :clap::clap:

Def included in my next run. :+1:

:v::pray:

6 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy :blush: I appreciate the compliment and your stopping by. I’m looking forward to you dropping the SmoknGranny’s. You always grow real beauties :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Looking brilliant @GreenJewels

6 Likes

Thanks big guy :slightly_smiling_face: @Big123
I do have some sad news to report though. And im not feeling so brilliant atm :disappointed:

I noticed Caramel Cream stopped packing on the frost and she had too many brown pistils already. I took a real good look at her and noticed some sacs way down low :confused: fricken broke my heart. I think I know what caused it, my screw up. I usually give a foliar right at lights on and keep the lights dimmed down until the fan can dry them for about an hour. The young girls got the foliar. I only give flower girls a foliar up until week 2. No more after that. Anyway, last time I did a foliar was 2 or 3 weeks ago on the then 2 weeks after flip girls( Ay purp and Cindy). Life gets crazy busy at time so instead, I did the fulvic acid foliar tovthe young 2, about an hour before lights out and cut my time back for the night in an effort to not burn her or skip it. Forgetful me forgot to turn the time back to normal until 2 days, possibly even 3…cant remember :roll_eyes: then i did the crazy act of putting the timer back to normal :woman_facepalming:my huge mistake, shoulda just left it alone at that point. I hope it doesn’t cost me the whole tent. I see nothing on the youngest girls, just Caramel Cream.
I’m putting my stupidity out here…or i guess i should say, carelessness…i should know better, so hopefully others can learn from it. Lesson learned well for me.
My once lovely Caramel cream is whacked and hanging in the closet away from the grow room. Wiped everything down with alcohol in the tent. Fingers crossed that the other 2 wont hermie. Green tea I believe is safe, just may have a few seeds. I gotta learn things the hard way.

7 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up too bad. If you grow long enough, it happens to everyone… and multiple times in my garden. Hoping the others are fine and didn’t get pollinated. :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear I was beating myself up pretgood yesterday as my daughter and i were hiding from my grandson in the grow room to burn some dispensary Mai Thai when found a seed in it. My daughter says, "See, it happens to the pro’s too. :grin:

7 Likes

Truth. :+1:
Last run for me.

@GreenJewels Sorry for the loss ma’am.

:v:

6 Likes