Jewels' photo grow

You got her 1000 th post

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve updated. Ayahuasca Purple is cured and being smoked.

She was chopped a couple of weeks ago. Just ignore my messy canning closet/herb drying closet. It will look neater next harvesting :grin: I’m working on it.

Bubble Monkey is in week 1 of flower. She’s growing in an earthbox of living soil. I really love her structure. I screwed up when I didn’t scrog her. She was begging for it but I didn’t find the time.

Her big fans

The sad looking Acapulco Gold clone. She didn’t do as well as mama but she was a quick veg and got a bit to dry a couple of times. Just waiting on her to amber up. She can’t hold her own buds up so I broke out the yo-yos

Also in the flower tent is the 2 Bubbas Gifts in 1 earthbox. They’re in week 2.5 of flower they’re mag and sulfer hogs. They’re requiring epsom salts in the reservoir and I’m increasing my frequency of her langbienite topdressings

In the veg tent I have 4 Acid Rain x DJ Blueberry in 1 gallon containers. They’re regs.
Right now they’re under a 100 watt luxbird from inkbird. I’m really liking this little light. It’s set at 50% for now.
Once I know how many are female I can figure out their forever homes. 1 will go into an earthbox for sure. I have another available earthbox but I’m kinda hoping my Cindy99 fast seeds arrive soon. They were due to arrive yesterday and I’m anxious to drop one.

That’s all folks. Have a superb day :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Acapulco Gold was harvested

Bubba is still packing on the frost despite her pale color.

Bubble Monkey

Both earthbox girls

I forgot to take pics of the AR X DJBB I’ll try and get some later
Happy growing :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Everyone looks great jewels! Congrats on the chop :clap::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Gremmall :blush:
Here’s the little ones

8 Likes

Everything looks great as always I don’t see how you keep up with it all. :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

These already have nice big leaves, really nice

2 Likes

I’m Late to the party but your killin it!
Great growing ons

3 Likes

High there @Skydiver Better late than never :grin: you’ve been gone a while. I hope your doing well. I miss seeing you around and dropping those knowledge bombs for us. :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Harvest congratulations Pharmer :slot_machine:

2 Likes

Thank you @Big123 I’m glad you stopped by :v::green_heart::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like

The veg tent plants have moved to what used to be the flower tent

The solo cup by itself. has a green tea fem seedling :seedling: it’s 3 days old. I’m pretty excited about her the others are clones. I accidentally flowered my clones, they’re revegging now :grimacing:
I also have another Cindy99 fast seed in soil as of yesterday. Also I have an auto Mimosa X Strawberry Cheesecake from budbrother with a tail that will hit the soil today. That little girl will be dedicated to my dear friend @SmoknGranny :heart: :green_heart: xoxo

I’m waiting on the the 4 regs ARxDJBB to show their sex. I’ve been trying to keep them from getting to big. If I have 1 then I’ll put it in the 30 gallon pot of living soil. If I have 2 then I’ll put the second in a 15 gallon. I think there will be 1 fem, we’ll see.

Maybe female?

Probably male

And the new flower tent is a 5x5 AC infinity and I love it. It’s much thicker and built better than the others I’ve used. I’m not finding the pin hole light leaks like the previous tents that i had to paint all the holes. Such a good idea @Mote , to use the acrylic paint :slightly_smiling_face:

The new flower tent. Bubba’s Gift on the right and Bubble Monkey on the left.

Bubba’s Gift still has a lot of clears and some cloudy. I’m waiting for most cloudy and little amber.

Bubble Monkey in week 4 of flower

That’s what’s been happening around here. Have a great week everyone :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Wow, great looking plants Madame Bijoux! :star_struck: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

For what it’s worth, and just for fun, I think you’re right in your gender assessment! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch @kaptain3d I have 1 other not showing a thing so hopefully that’s a female too. The males like to show their stuff before the girls do :wink: :grin:

3 Likes

Them bitches are looking good J (cept for the dude, he’s looking good too, but probably not a she ) .
That Monkey is huge! glad you’re diggin your new tent :partying_face:

3 Likes

Your Monkey isn’t far behind. I’m excited to see yours flower. It’s neat to compare the different phenos. When I grow her clone, I will have to scrog it.

3 Likes

The Bubbas Gifts have been hanging since the 3rd, slow and steady.

The Bubble Monkey is still packing on some bud, shes in week 5 of flower

I have 2 ARxDJBB that i believe are females. I killed the 2 definitely males.

So I’ll work on getting them transplanted in a couple of days.

The SmoknGranny and the Cinderella 99 fast are a little stretchy. SmoknGranny is a strain created and named by Budbrother when she’s ready for transplant, she will grow in an earthbox of living soil.
Green Tea is slighty older and in the middle of seedlings

I have 3 earth boxes available the 30 gallon pot and a 20 gallon pot of living soil. Other than the SmoknGranny going into an earthbox, I’m not sure yet whos going into what.

Happy growing and thanks for stopping by. :sun_with_face: :v: :green_heart:

9 Likes

Love your tent and plants lately I’ve been trying to keep up with life and my poor plants have been lucky to get watered and fed but they’re giving me enough to have what I need. I thought I was going to loose my cindy99 seedling but I think she’s going to make it now .I think I need to grow another sshaze and another Morrocon Beldia which I got 4 free with an order .Had never heard of her but really enjoy the smoke it’s kinda skunky tasting. Have a great Sunday jewels talk to you later. :snowman_with_snow::snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Thanks @Amazon66 I’m sure you will get your Cindy99 back on track. I know how busy life can get sometimes. I hope things slow down for you. Show us some pics of your girls if ya get a chance Hows your labradoodle doing?
You have a great evening too :blush: thanks for stopping by
:v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

My doodle is like a spoiled toddler but also a lot smarter than a toddler, when I’m stoned she’s smarter than me her memory is too good .I do have cindy back on track and will post pics in morning. Have a good night

4 Likes