Jewels' photo grow

Nice garden and backyard pic. :beetle::beetle:

3 Likes

I’m just glad @monkman encouraged me to stick around and trust him just a bit. He gave me the confidence somehow to buy some seeds and @dbrn32 suggested I use the search function and do some reading (duh) and countless others have tolerated my impulsive and erratic personality. It’s just a really nice reminder of what I cannot even say; my youth. It’s unbelievable that I survived and I just hope I can give as much back as I received here. I feel safe here, and that says it all.

Thanks for the kind words but I’m still learning.
Trust me, *I’m an egomaniac with an inferiority complex……

I owe that one to *John from Monday night meetings

3 Likes

happy as hell you’re do’in good bud. there’s lot’s of great folks on here. reading is most important, especially if you are going to figure out what works for you. i’m a big proponent of " 50 roads to Rome, pick one" lol. u being a young’un counts, it’s hard to get past the 15 to 25 yr old “i know everything” issue, glad you made headway. i’m 67 and i still think i know everything, but completely know i don’t know crap. just got to figure out both in life and in grow’in, what works for u!

3 Likes

It’s great you feel comfortable and safe around here. You should definitely stick around then. Lots of folks find comfort on this forum. It’s a wonderful forum in many ways.
Yes, read all you can. There’s a lot of info in older journals too. I’ve learned a lot by reading along with trial and error. There is always going
to be more to learn.
keep on growing :v::green_heart:

3 Likes