Jewels' photo grow

Nice garden and backyard pic. :lady_beetle::lady_beetle:

3 Likes

I’m just glad @monkman encouraged me to stick around and trust him just a bit. He gave me the confidence somehow to buy some seeds and @dbrn32 suggested I use the search function and do some reading (duh) and countless others have tolerated my impulsive and erratic personality. It’s just a really nice reminder of what I cannot even say; my youth. It’s unbelievable that I survived and I just hope I can give as much back as I received here. I feel safe here, and that says it all.

Thanks for the kind words but I’m still learning.
Trust me, *I’m an egomaniac with an inferiority complex……

I owe that one to *John from Monday night meetings

7 Likes

happy as hell you’re do’in good bud. there’s lot’s of great folks on here. reading is most important, especially if you are going to figure out what works for you. i’m a big proponent of " 50 roads to Rome, pick one" lol. u being a young’un counts, it’s hard to get past the 15 to 25 yr old “i know everything” issue, glad you made headway. i’m 67 and i still think i know everything, but completely know i don’t know crap. just got to figure out both in life and in grow’in, what works for u!

6 Likes

It’s great you feel comfortable and safe around here. You should definitely stick around then. Lots of folks find comfort on this forum. It’s a wonderful forum in many ways.
Yes, read all you can. There’s a lot of info in older journals too. I’ve learned a lot by reading along with trial and error. There is always going
to be more to learn.
keep on growing :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Oh dang, 28 days since my last update :scream:

The clone/seedling tent has an Acapulco Gold clone in the10 gallon pot. In the cup within her pot is a Bubble Monkey seedling that’s just a couple of days old.

Today I rearranged the flower tent. Bubbas Gift is the frosty one in back. Back right is night nurse 1:1 CBD.
Black pot front left is an auto blueberry freebie seed from seedsman. I don’t know what I did to stunt her, but I did it. So now I neglect her. She was stunted before I went on vacation and neglected them all. I really need to work on an automatic drip system for the pots. The sips can go a few days without issues.
In the center left is sour diesel and mid right is sweet Zombie, both are finishing up but not there yet

Bubbas Gift is in week 4 of flower

AyahuascaPurple will be flipped to flower once Sweet Zombie or Sour D finishes up, Today I removed her net and replaced it with a mobile screen so I can have her tent for the AG clone. I’ll place another screen higher up for late flower support when the time comes. I only broke 1 branch. It should be fine with honey and a splint. I’ll leave her be for now.

Ayahuasca Purple

That’s what’s up. Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

14 Likes

Looks great jewels

4 Likes

Thank you @Gremmall :blush: I had an oops bud I accidentally broke off of sweet zombie while moving lights and plants. It will be a nice sample tonight for bedtime. I’ll have to dry it grems style :grin::v::green_heart:

7 Likes

Looking fantastic as always; healthy and happy.

FWIW even after 28 days you can identify each plant/strain and more……I’m in awe.

I’ve been trimming and bagging for so long I misplaced the trimmed buds from my one Chocolope (it was the only one that survived of 3 freebie seeds)

The Train Wreck and Cement Shoes limbs started looking like the same to me. I’m a newbie fo sho and to these strains in particular.

The 6 GDP got all the attention and it showed in the yield no doubt. The others barely got defoliated or trained.

To be fair we got a long spell of rainy damp overcast weather here in NÉ in early October and the dreaded WPM or bud rot had me over the edge.

So I decided to chop them and miss the color show but not lose everything.

I was running the washed limbs inside to the drying room/tents in a hurry most every time I filled up the clothesline. It seemed to shower/rain as soon as I got near the end of each load and just gotten them dry enough to hang indoors. As a result labeling was not exactly what came to mind. It was like oh ____ not again. I was just happy to not have to run a fan on them a second time……

Everything I had growing had nice tight sticky buds just waiting to be infected. If I’d waited through that week or ten days I’d still be waiting on a few but as Satchel Paige said, “don’t look back, something might be gaining on you” so I won’t.

Always fun and inspiring to check in here.

5 Likes

Dang, that’s is a lot of struggles. Good thing you were on top of it. It always sucks watching buds grow just to end up with bud rot. I’m sure you saved the buds by chopping before the colors. PM is always such a battle in my yard. I use EM1 which helps. We may be legal to grow in the near future. We’re hopeful it will be on the 2022 ballot. I may try outside again but a think I’ll stick with my freebie seeds from seedsman and the strains that can take a the humidity around here.
You should be able to get those jars labeled once you sample them. They usually have some distinct flavors, smells and bud structure so hopefully you can tell the strains apart
Congratulations on the harvest. Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Hey jewels I’m that far if not more on my reading and posting but it’s good to know that everyone will still be here. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I’m still here :+1: not as often as I’d like but at least a couple times a week I try to get caught up. Good to see ya here too. I hope is going well for you @Amazon66 :v::green_heart:

7 Likes

High everyone!

A little update an the happenings and mishaps around here.

Sweet zombie was harvested and is curing nicely

Sour diesel was next to get the chop.

I screwed up my lights so the flower tent was in 24 hour daylight for a few days, Whoops :man_facepalming:
I was adjusting wattage and forgot to plug my light back into the timer strip when I was done.

So that won’t happen again, I have a huge power strip on my timer now. I have plenty of room to plug in the meter and lights.

So I had to chop bubbas gift a little early. Her samples sure are yummy. She had lots of cloudy but no bud ambers.

Night nurse front left
Bubba G behind on the right

Night nurse

Since Ayahuasca Purple was just being flipped when my screw up took place. I gave her a 3 day dark period and last Monday resumed 12/12

Ayahuasca Purple

Aypurp on the left and blueberry auto, who needs chopped, is on the right

I decided I needed more bubbas gift in my life so I threw 2 clones into an earthbox I’ll do a fast veg time on them and take more clones

Bubble Monkey is a healthy squat looking gal.

Aculpolca Gold on the right and Bubble Monkey on the left.

I think that covers everything. Have a great weekend
:wink::upside_down_face::v::green_heart:

11 Likes

Everything looks great to me, you have some very nice buds. :star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

I agree with @Amazon66 looking great indeed.

Sorry to hear about the light issue. Congrats on the harvest. You must be busy trimming.

6 Likes

Great idea :bulb: :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @shindig153 :tada: :partying_face: :birthday:

5 Likes

Harvest congratulations Pharmer @GreenJewels

Birthday cheers @shindig153 :slot_machine::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol::partying_face:

5 Likes

As all of the above have said, Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:
Congrats, on the harvest :v:t4:

7 Likes

Looks great GJ :clap::clap::clap::cowboy_hat_face:

Happy Birthday shindig :sunglasses:

3 Likes

So many strains and not enough time… LOL

2 Likes