January 2018 BOM contest. Happy New year!

Outstanding @EarBudz!

1 Like

Well done @EarBudz

Congratulations @EarBudz

Very nice looking budddzs.

2 Likes

Congrats @EarBudz!

Wow, thank you everyone for the kind words and votes. Iā€™m pretty blown away to get this much support, especially with all the beautiful buds entered this month. It really shows how sick the pics were this month with how close the voting was throughout the whole month of the contest.

Cudos to @NTMAREMACH @beginner2d @Myfriendis410 for some real beautiful work and for keeping the contest wicked close the entire month.

-Earbudz
Massachusetts Green Growah

12 Likes

To the next monthā€™s :rofl:
Myfriendis and u both have sick buds.
Nice deception with photo. Love it.
Act normal and try to blend in, higher as high, same bud what I have in bom I just smoke it.

4 Likes

@EarBudz
Congrats. That cola was awesome happy blowing! And let us know what strain you won

Congrats @EarBudz

Thatā€™s nice ! Did you do training or cropping on that strawberry

@EarBudz congrats :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

i like your new pic @Kcdaniels sun up or down?

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦we have some beautiful sunsets here on our lake :sunglasses: this picture was taken early summer off our pontoon boatā€‹:+1::ok_hand:

6 Likes

i just noticed it,very pretty!

2 Likes

So, Iā€™m just finishing my 4th harvest. I think Iā€™ve had some worthy entries in the past but by the time I knew about BOM I didnā€™t have my order #. I have my order # now and a bud I can feel wonā€™t shame me considering the short time Iā€™ve been at this. Canā€™t wait, so excited, been wanting to do this for so long, when does it start? I hope this is based all on looks cause she sure canā€™t sing, dance or play a piano. Anybody know a good pistol stylistā€¦Dang, I havenā€™t been this nervous since the ex gave birth to our first REAL kid.

5 Likes

:thinking: uhh what else did she give birth too??? hahaha j/k bro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WELLLā€¦he had red hair, his name was Charles thatā€™s right, Charles, didnā€™t like Chuck. Had a fascination for big knives. We really had no other choices but to stick him in a box and we left him in a toy store. He just needed a love we couldnā€™t provide.

5 Likes

Exclusive wonderful

Can you please give an overview of your methods as in light/medium/nutes, scrog etc and other factors attributes to such a massive yield? Obviously that was cured weight right? Thanks so much!

@Loki Iā€™ve changed things so much since starting to grow youā€™d be better off checking out one of my grow journals. Check this one out and if thereā€™s anything else you want to know let me know.Having colaā€™s like this helps

2 Likes