Jack's nutrients nitrogen and magnesium deficiency

Yep, definitely some droop going on, which is usually a watering issue.

3 Likes

Okay so I’ll just feed with 321 and it should be fine as long if everything is good? Also i feed my plants equally with 1 gal of Jack’s 321.

:wave: Hello

You may wanna pick up one of these

@Hellraiser recommended a while back and must say, as a new grower myself it has saved my grow on more than one occasion :wink: (thx Hell)

Cannabis needs dry spells, so when the meter hits red I usually give it another day or two.

2 Likes

3 gallon pots,
3 plants,
Every 3 days,
And you feed equal with 1 gallon?
Or each plant gets 1 gallon?
If you are giving 1 gallon at a time, I would try less, more often.
If all three are only getting about 1liter every 3 days,I have to think they are hungry like hellraiser’s first impression.
I watered(and fed) critical mass autos every day 1liter each plant.
I’m new! Btw!..lol…but I use jacks and haven’t really seen probs like that as well.
My mix is only about 1000ppm.(by my cheap meter).

2 Likes

Btw, just crossed my mind…in that soil,I recently had something similar when my plants where younger,and it was a new batch of ffof, I did throw a small amount of P and K at it when I started to feed. But not sure it was necessary. I did decide it was the new bags of ffof.

I feed them equally with 1 gallon of jacks 321

Ask one these guys because like I said I’m new.
But that’s about 1liter per plant every 3 days.
They are both hungry and thirsty maybe.
@Hellraiser
?

1 Like

How are the looking today?
Do you have any updated pictures?

Feed them yesterday
Part A: 3.6
Part B: 2.7
Epsom:1.1
ppm: 1450
In a 1 gallon (1L each)

They look perked up some to me!
?,I’d hit them with that a lil more often maybe.

1 Like

A lil better keep us updated.

Sure I’ll keep taking pictures each feed

They were under watered and under fed. Keep doing what you did to bring them back and never let your soil go drier than when it came out of the bag

2 Likes

That is good advice! Put it in simple terms that I can retain in my brain. That should be a sticker on the grow tent! :v:

1 Like

Did you water today i would think the liter is gone. Are they lite. If so give them a good soaking with nutes. At least a half gallon each or till there is run off. Do not let them sit in the run off clean it up when done . Overwatering is not about how much at a time but more about Frequency

2 Likes

They feel a little moist and sorta heavy so I’ll feed them tomorrow and I’ll add more than a liter what do you think?:thinking:

1 Like

Feed them of 1 Gallon of
Part A: 3.6
Part B: 2.7
Epsom salt: 1.1
pH 6.5
ppm 1430
2 liters each plant
I might’ve gave them too much so I’m going to reduce it to 1.5 L BUT anyway they look good so far i just hope i get rid of the nitrogen deficiency.

Before i forget I’m using a spiderfarmer sf4000 and it’s hanging 19 inches away from the tallest plants and 27 away from the shortest plant at 40% dimming

I don’t think thats to much at all as long as allow them to dry in-between. You want a good amount of run off to clean up after watering. I like to get at least a pint to a quart. I use 5 gallon fabric pots and give between 3/4 to 1 gallon each and get a little under a quart of run off. I do it the same whether feeding or watering. You can see them better than me though and know what they need better than me.
They are looking pretty good. A lot better than they were. So keep up the good work.

2 Likes