Jack herer auto in low pressure aero nute levels

Does your light have a pot meter? Someway to turn the intensity down? If so, might want to try that.

I really think you’ll be glad if you wait. :+1:t2:

No these came with my tent(wasn’t top quality). Hoping this harvest will get me a Mars hydro ts3000. I’ve got 18 northern light auto seeds. Start knocking them down 2 at a time

1 Like

2 Likes

@peachfuzz @peachfuzz @Nicky these are lower buds

Still seeing alot of clear tricomes… :+1::wink:
How many weeks has it been from light flip and what strain is it… ?
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Jack herer auto from ilgm. Tomorrow is 10 weeks

2 Likes

About 7 of those 10 weeks in flower

2 Likes

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @peachfuzz alright guys I’m seeing in my brain cloudy and some clear. I’ve looked at other pics from experienced growers at harvest and don’t see much difference. She’s 76 days from germination

1 Like

Still lots of clear… :man_shrugging::wink::+1::upside_down_face::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Should I be looking at the whole trichome or just the heads?

2 Likes

I agree with @peachfuzz
The last 4 pictures look like pictures of the sugar leaves. They will turn amber faster than the bud itself Try and look at the bud, not the leaves.

You want to look for something like this.

Give or take some amber pending on your high. I harvested that and it is not couch lock at all.

Yeah I agree, not the best example.

1 Like

I remembered from other posts not to look at the leaves. I thought it was strictly bud I got pics of

Is that pic from an auto? Howlong did it go. Tomorrow is the start of week 12. Is 13-15 weeks normal for an auto?

1 Like

No that’s a SD fem. it lasted for 13.5 weeks from light flip.
One thing to keep in mind, all harvest times given are estimates, or average, meaning may be longer and some shorter. So many factors at play that can change that one way or another.

Brother going back and looking at your pictures, you’ve only been in flower for a little over a month, 4 may 5 weeks best I can tell.

Count flower time from the first bud site you see. The best I can see from your photos is around May 1st.

Edit: ok maybe April 23. Still another 2-4 weeks.

Damn…thanks for looking back through all that. Much appreciated I was hoping by July 4th I’d already be Jared for 2 weeks. Pot becomes legal here in 27 days was hoping to celebrate. Definitely won’t come this far to chop early

1 Like

So today I changed out reservoir since it’ll be a few more weeks. After getting her cleaned and back in I have several colas leaning pretty hard. Sure it’s stressed my girls out and water may have been a little colder than I wanted. I’m hoping leaving her alone and do her thing she’ll bounce right back by tomorrow

1 Like

1 Like

I tried my hardest to make sure to get only the bud not the leaves

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower do these look clear?I’m trying to get better at reading these little guys. To me they look cloudy

1 Like