Jack herer auto in low pressure aero nute levels

3 Likes

Okay guys little nervous. My girls have been drinking 2 gallons a day. Yesterday it was only a gallon and today about the same. They’re looking good IMO but is this normal? Ph is on point between 6.3-6.4 running nutes just like I normally do and sitting around 1050ppm

1 Like

After the stretch, they do seem to drink less.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Alright everyone I’m thinking of chopping this weekend. Grow was going great but recently getting nutes just right have been tricky. Triches cloudy or am I just hoping they are. Be another 5 days sound good or wait longer?

1 Like

@Nicky what’s your take

@HappyHydroGrower @Nicky

1 Like

@Bdhoover20 do you know the first day (date) you saw bud sites?

Honestly, from the looks of all the white hairs, I’d say several weeks. (Maybe).
@peachfuzz what say you if you don’t mind?

1 Like

Going back and looking at your grow, I think it’s been about 26-30 days ago.
If that’s the case, you still have about another month to go. If you can wait, you are gonna have a lot more weed by waiting. They will continue to get bigger and stronger.

They are seriously gonna grow a lot bigger.
They are looking mighty fine! Good job!
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Around 4 weeks ago. The plant on the right has almost 0 white hairs. Left plant all top buddy have red hairs lower buds are starting. Saturday should mark 10 weeks from germination

1 Like

1 Like

This was taken 7 days ago

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower

2 Likes

1st pic is right plant 2nd is left

1 Like

Yeah you’re still gonna have about four maybe five weeks. One thing I noticed is leaves curling up mean it’s too much light either too intense or too close. That gonna cause the hairs to turn quicker.

1 Like

Still seeing lots of young pistols…
Has your ph been swinging up or down…?
Ph should be around 5.6 to 5.8 if you can keep it in that range… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well hell I thought the end was in site. Yea I’ve got my lights up as high as possible. Tried moving plants around to get lower buds in direct light. Pruned out some of the middle low airy stems and all dead leaves I hadn’t seen before . Air is circulating through better. Thanks for the input fellas. I’ll postpone chop for another few weeks

1 Like