It’s Mom’s basement now!

Just cut down the CBD as she met on foxtailing and now looked like reveg leaves so down she came. Man she has alot dry weight for sure in a few days lol.

2 Likes

Really great job :clap::clap::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Ok ok, it’s not cannabis but it’s my first successful perennial clone! Butterfly bush… feel like I saved myself $34.95 at the garden store lol :raised_hands:t3: Took the cutting Sept 6th and it looks like she’s ready to move out of the solo cup. Next summer it’ll look like this!

6 Likes

Or with the light schedule it may flower and look like a bonsai version lol… should I be concerned with pollen? Can any flower pollen pollinate a female cannabis plant?

2 minutes later… found my answer on the forum… has to be a member of the cannabis family to pollinate…this place is great…that search button is awesome haha :joy:

1 Like

I’m hoping it grows 4 u. I know I’m not looking forward 2 buying plants next year

Nice did u use clonex or anything. To root clones all u need is a bucket air stone and some clonex solution and to water. Use a pump if u want like a manifold sprayer I use a pump and stone in my homemade one. Worked great til I got the clone king. I wanna try and make clones from my rose bush but roses are not the same to clone like a plant lol I’ve tried 3 times and no success all 3 times just turns to mush and dies

1 Like

I bought the Hormex variety pack from amazon so you get strength #1,#3 &#8. The #8 I use for cannabis with almost 100% results every time, roots in 8 days. The other 2 strengths are for almost every other plant, they have a chart that lists everything and which powder to use. I tried it with my roses but out of 6 cuttings, 3 of each, just this one butterfly bush made roots. Who woulda thought that perennials would be harder to clone than cannabis!

1 Like

Ok cool. For cannabis I just clip the cutting and I do dip in clonex gel but basically in my mind it seals the bottom a bit from sucking air but I go right to cloner with ro and clonex solution PhD to 5.8 and usually 4 to 5 days they r blasting off with roots. I cannot get a rose clipping to root for shit tho lol. Tried like cannabis tried in dirt with and without clonex tried honey tried putting a cutting in a potato and burying the potato and no luck on any :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Awesome :star_struck: grow ma’am. Decisions decisions I hope to have that issue after the new year

1 Like

Started the flush on the blue dream duo, that’s 2 plants in one pot. This will be my first ever cut to clone to harvest plant, makes me feel like a real grower!
I’m having all kinds of leaf issues, and I think a lot of it is coming from the temp dropping, it gets down to 50° with lights off and only up to 68-70° with lights on. I was a little late feeding the veg girls so over the last 2 weeks I’ve fed everyone and brewed a couple of teas for each tent to hopefully get those leaves looking healthier and cinched up the inflow/outflow a little so not as much cold air is coming in the little tent. I topped them all last night

Over in flower, those blue dreams are almost done, the cherry pie is all red and orange and looking and smelling delicious, definitely one of my favorite strains to grow, she’s just fun to look at. And I have October’s Bud of the Month’s daughter, aka first generation clone of my Sunset Sherbet in the back left corner nearing the end too. The kids are all grown up, it was just a month ago I chopped their moms. :joy:

That’s it, that’s what’s growing on over here. Hope everyone is happy and healthy out there keeping it green :kissing_heart::seedling:

7 Likes

I’m having issues keeping temp up above 72 with lights on lol. Seem to be doing okay tho. Lol. I just want 1 grow without issues to see what I can produce lol.

1 Like

My plants are like Burrrrrr, turn the freaking heat on!
Im almost wondering if I’m going to have to pack it up and take a little winter break. I can’t get cuttings to root with these temps and I was having 100% success with cloning until the autumn temps changed. I’ll have to decide if I move everyone in to the 5x5 and finish them off or keep them vegging in the 3x3 or I could move them into the 5x5 and veg them under the 350r and train the hell out of them. Lots of choices, but I should have a plan in place, snows coming, it’s unavoidable, we’ll have some power outages too, that may push me into flowering them off and close down the basement for the winter. That makes me sad just thinking about it! The good news is I haven’t needed to run the dehumidifier.
Ah I’m rambling, sorry all, just been worrying about the leaves and seeing the slow growth on the girls that were flipped last month and the veg girls always look sad, never perky, it’s gotta be the temps right? Guess I didn’t factor that in when I was planning to grow year round in the basement :thinking: Just want to keep it green all year long! :joy::seedling:

4 Likes

Congratulations looking g great

1 Like

u do nice work j.

1 Like

They might be a bit chiy but that will bring out them pretty colors if they are a color changing plant. My room gets down to lower 60s at night and mid 70s day. Hard to get the temps up in my room without heaters ect.

2 Likes

Harvested a few, these were my very first cuttings and clones to harvest. :seedling::raised_hands:t3:
Blue dream, the 2 in one pot twisted duo

Sunset Sherbet, she’s a wild lanky plant lol. Her mom was October BOM :grimacing:

And Cherry Pie, the one that was looking like a poinsettia with red leaves a month ago

8 Likes

Nice :clap: congratulations

1 Like

Congrats. Now to smoke it and tell every1 u grew that stuff. Lol. What’s the plans for the next set of seeds. Any in mind??

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest!!

1 Like

Well, speaking of seeds…I think everyone who’s left in the flower tent, except for my mini blue dream, has gone Hermie…it’s gotta be the cold, nothing I’m doing is different but like I’ve been saying, they all have a look of struggle

So if these all went to Hermie, I gotta decide whether I let them grow out or kill them all

4 Likes