It’s Mom’s basement now!

Thank you guys!
Last one from the drying tent! Blue Dream. This one out produced all the other strains, I’m guessing by double, I’ll find out when I’m done trimming.

7 Likes

Happy Halloween! :ghost::jack_o_lantern::spider:
Just got back from the festivities… way too much candy for the little one, I’m gonna have to make some Canna cookies with the excess while she’s at school tomorrow… Shhhh, don’t tell! It’s our little secret :cookie::shushing_face::joy:

5 Likes

Yikes, just checking in on the girls from work… somethings going on with those 2 wedding cakes I moved in last week, they look really sad!

2 Likes

Thirsty?

And I need a tent cam! Really cool.

2 Likes

Bru I have about 80 Aloe Barbarae from 1m - 5m tall all over my place🤦‍♂️ Nice to know about the toxin removal

2 Likes

Ok so I learned a valuable lesson today… Don’t try to dry in a ziplock plastic tote. MOLD…I was afraid to put it in the drying tent, not sure what the rules are with Hermies and pollen and drying and infecting the area so I quarantined it. Guess I should have burped it more! Kinda bummed I did want to try the smoke, it was a Wedding cake, poor Hermie. I suppose the seeds would be a total no go as well, I didn’t mess around with it, opened the lid, noticed something wasn’t right and snapped a pic and closed it back up till I can give it its final burial. I guess my lesson is the next time one goes Hermie just kill it, don’t truck it along, it’s not worth the effort.

5 Likes

Humidity is what cause the mold , which many don’t know that moisture most likely came from the plant as it releases the water vapors from the stomata right , I don’t think hermie plants smoke bad :thinking:, just produce seeds , but I’m no expert like you momma Jgro

1 Like

After the chop is done u won’t have to worry about pollen flying for dry. It won’t have time to da anything at all as there are no r9ts to the plants for anything to happen. Next time let it hang with the rest. If u ever notice the rh in the containers get much over 65 I’d open it and shuffle them about sorry this happened to u. Did me on a batch of seeds I thought was dry enough and they weren’t. Total mold in the pack of about 250 seeds

1 Like

May I suggest also next time if u dry in the Tim like that. Make about 10 or 12 holes across the bottom and a couple at top to let a bit of air in and out prolly would have saved that bit if there was a few holes in it. Also of u jar it and check 2 to 3 hours later and have a real high rh don’t close the container leave it open for the time til bed the lay the lid over the top of it if u wake in the am and rh is ok cover and check later on again. If over 65ish open again. Only try and drop about 1 to 2 points per day if possible. Good luck. U can do this. Hopefully it didn’t get all ur stuff did it??

1 Like

No, I’m already jarred, burping and sampling lol…I made sure the Hermie was the last one to get harvested so I wouldn’t contaminate any of the girls… Good to know I can dry a Hermie with the girls if there’s a next time. I had the bin on the other side of the basement, away from the grow area and truthfully forgot about it for a few days and then forgot about it again for another few days, the bin might have worked if I was better about opening the lid a few times a day instead of every 5 days lol

1 Like

So the 2 wedding cakes I just moved into flower that are looking wilted, was reading about leaf symptoms last night, I’m thinking it’s a fungus gnat issue, where some of the girls in veg are looking droopy as well… I need to get some of that BT I can sprinkle over the soil. And I need to get back into keeping a calendar, I was really good about making notes of when I watered and fed, all of it until I started harvesting and trimming, then I started slacking with the calendar and now I’m seeing issues. If I don’t write it down it didn’t happen lol

1 Like

Yep that’s where u went wrong. Til u know the rh is set for a solid 24 hours without jumping up need to open atleast once a day to let air transfer happen. U have to worry about the plants pollinating the other while growing for sure.

1 Like

Starting to look like a poinsettia, wonder how she’d look with xmas lights :christmas_tree::joy:

15 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap::clap::clap::clap:.u keep growing some beauties

2 Likes

That Cherry pie is looking pretty cherry eh?!
I think it’s the basement temps, 68°/55% lights on, and it gets down to 58°-60°/70% lights off. I’m thinking the last 3 I moved into flower are a little stunted from the cold, I turned the ACinfinity down a notch to speed 3 hoping to get the temp up a little, I have the air in there being blown into the veg tent so those girls are getting those cool temps too, pretty sure that’s what’s giving me trouble getting new cuttings to root.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Love the colors!!!

1 Like

She definitely is u keep killing it.
I hope those girls recover from w.e and just flower 4 u

2 Likes

That’s a beaut right there. Nice job. Send me some samples. Lol

1 Like

Finally finished trimming the Blue Dream, wanted to get them all trimmed and jarred so I could get a final weight from this first run from seed… Here they are, all the ones I started from ILGM seeds back in May/beginning of June. 337 grams of bud and 3 jars of shake.

Pretty freaking happy with the harvest amounts and soooo stoked about the variety! It’s hard deciding what to smoke everyday lol. This should get me thru for a while! :laughing:

12 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s a beautiful sight :heart_eyes_cat:.

Enjoy the variety!!

2 Likes