I was hoping someone would recognize what is wrong with my plant it is 18 days old and started getting small brown circles on leaves then started yellowing or discoloring I leave it outside in day and being it at night I have gave nutrients one time
We know it’s growing outside, but fill out the rest the best you can.
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, white widow and sour diesel mix
- Method: Organic soil
- Vessels: 3 gal pots
- PH of Water: 6.0 to 6.5 bottles water Solution, runoff (if Applicable)na
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: nutrients fox farm trio
- Indoor or Outdoor: both
- Light system 6 hrs under 150w hps and 12 hrs sun
- Temps; 65-80 day 75-55°F night
- Humidity; Day, Night 50% to 90% outside
- Ventilation system; Yes, small circulating fan in grow tent small vent fan
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
- Co2; No
Looks like early calcium deficiency, but check for pests too.
The first leaves are always the first casualties.
Soil is 1 par fox farm ocean forest 2 parts garden safe organic and natural potting mix