Is this the norm and okay?

So here we are in week 6 or 7 in flowering. I’ve noticed that the tips of all the leafs are burnt orange or dead. What’s the deal with this any one know? I know the leaves are supposed to die when it gets close to the plant being done. But idk if that’s why this is happening.

All advice/comments welcome. Thanks

3 Likes

That is what is called “painting her nails” normally just means you are pushing the limits of nutrients that she can take in. In your case it appears from the dark green coloring, you have a bit of nitrogen toxicity. During flower you need to reduce the nitrogen and increase the phosphorous and potassium (less N more P+K).

5 Likes

Looks to be heavy on the nitrogen Growmie. Are you watering and feeding to liberal run off and testing this for PH and PPMs. Testing the run off PPMs will let you know how much to feed or water on the next round :love_you_gesture:. Constant feeding or not to run off creates salt accumulation in the root zone preventing nutrient absorption commonly know as lock out

3 Likes

@Oldguy hey Brother I’ve been cruising the forum looking for your grow. Can you shoot me a tag :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito Sure brother. Gimme a sec.
:v:

1 Like

Um. No I have not done any sort of testing of any sort. From seedling :seedling:, I have just been giving her plain water and randomly just a little salt pinches of Miracle grow per half gallon or so, careful not to over do it. Then I gave her a watering, maybe two, with about ½ml of FF:Grow Big. I have given her about 1ml 3 or 4x of FF: Tiger Bloom. Then just been giving her regular water last 2 waterings. I usually try to water her every 2 -3 days (that’s watering on the 3rd).
I also usually give her about a half gallon

1 Like

Haha, this clone I have of the same plant “Zkittles”, has Trichomes growing out of the leaves and stuff. The cutting was a small bud site that didn’t get much light as much light as Id liked, it had the hairs and stuff but no Tris, it was just a young bud, when I clipped. Thinking about 12/12 her anyways. So I can free room up to start a Blue Dream and Northern Lights possibly.

1 Like