Is this ready? Help

2020-11-15_05-33-16-62
You need a scope that does this
But in doing this and my experience is that trichrome are mostly cloudy when 80% of hairs are dieing off and curling up
You can’t get a scope right now and if you don’t want to be glue to your couch chop it when 80% of hairs are red and curled in its time nature is showing you she ready

1 Like

Its an auto. If i chop 1 will it hurt the rest in anyway?

My man. :star_struck: thanks. Its an auto. Will it hurt it to chop a little one off

1 Like

Yes i definitely want a scope that does that.

1 Like

I don’t do autos, but you are so close now I don’t think it would hurt anything growth wise

1 Like

I cut the smallest 1 from near the middle bottom. Drying on wifes laptop

3 Likes

Cool man, you can put it in a brown paper bag and do the microwave thing I think like 10 sec. at a time until ready. Something about a brown paper bag that works best!
I used to put in tin foil and then wire it to the intake on my Chevy truck, and when I got home it would be ready :grin:

1 Like

So i did not dry it nearly enough. I did get a nice little high from the 1st bowl pack. But it was a pain to burn. I tried to quick dry in the oven. Lowest is 170f. So i preheated to that and turned off the oven and cracked the door. Then put the bud in after a hot min. Def better to dry regularly and cure lol.

1 Like

Try the “brown” paper bag trick, it works pretty good!

1 Like

Yea we didnt have any. And the kids wasted the last roll of paper towels. Smh. I will def get some and keep on hand for next time i have to test a plant

1 Like

@GhostGrow,
That looks amazing! Something about beautiful bud.
Even more beautiful that it is grown from our diligence!
Well done! Well Done!

1 Like

Thank you first 1 ever. Im sure it will taste better when dried properly and cured. I def understand how everyone says uncured bud tastes like hay now lol. I will def post pics when i harvest fully and dry ect.

3 Likes

Keep us posted man . Cause we love everything WEED :grin: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Def will. I wouldnt have gotten this far without all of you great people on here

2 Likes

Im thinking im going to let it go a little longer. What do you all think

1 Like

Maybe start 48hrs of dark friday?

What I would do is cut a small chunk out of the bottom of one of the most mature buds and tear it open to get past the foxtails and sugar leaves, then you will know for sure! She is looking good man!

1 Like

Ok, do you mean like pull a chunk off or just spread it open

1 Like

You can do either, but I thought you might want to smoke it! :grin: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

Also for the next 1. How would i stop the foxtailing? Was that from adding more light after it was already in flower?

1 Like