Is this ready? Help

How long do you think i have left. My phone sucks and either im not steady enough or it doesnt zoom enough to see trichs clear enough to know if they are clear or milky. @KeystoneCops said you can harvest in sections are any close enough

[/quote]

r im not steady enough or it doesnt zoom enough to see trichs clear enough to know if they are clear or milky. @KeystoneCops said you can harvest in sections are any close enough

3 Likes

You really need to get a 60x or better magnifying lens. You can get digital microscopes on Amazon for ~$30. You can get magnifying lens kits for phone cameras for less.

4 Likes

Man you really want to smoke one them babies huh? :rofl: I used an erector eyepiece from a toy telescope until I got one of the cheap $30 scopes as mention by @KeystoneCops! Looks a little early to me, when they foxtail like that it can be hard to tell!

3 Likes

Im broke. And no one around me has anything small. So yes i wanna smoke. Lol.

3 Likes

Yes sir i know. Money is tight at the time being

I see like 60% orange or more on some and others more white.

Take it early and regret it later…

6 Likes

Im waiting…just really want to hurry

1 Like

Patience my friend, and you will be rewarded! Put one pic in a post, best pic you got!

3 Likes

@GhostGrow how many weeks are they? Autos or photos? Looks like a lot of white pistons still my friend sorry to say. More time better high✌

2 Likes

Start of week 9 in my estimation from beginning of flower. Sept 20th. Yea some have way more orange than others. Was wondering if i had to wait until all are mostly orange pistils or individual buds? Like 1 is closer than the others can i chop that 1 when its ready amd the rest will finish or will that mess up or delay the rest

This was from sept 20th

1 Like

Pick the ones you want to smoke :grin:…I mean the ones you think are most ready and put one pic in a post, that way we can enlarge it and maybe we can see then!

1 Like

Thanks brother. After my stress level went down. Im ok. Id rather wait for it to be the best it can be. I appreciate the idea tho. Sometimes kids just make u wanna hide in the room and smoke till they chill out lol. Also I do see all the white so i know it needs for time.

2 Likes

@GhostGrow looks like Holmes was able to help you out. My photos were in flower for a full 3 months last grow. Let us know if you need anything else! I get the wanting to hide and smoke to get some chill time though! :v:

4 Likes

Thanks yea it was a stressful day yesterday. Thanks all

2 Likes

We also will listen to problems other than with weed…just sayin’! You need to talk about something, we have ears! This is one reason this is such a great place to grow weed, because life happens to us all, and we understand that!

5 Likes

@GhostGrow we are your gromies and here for you! I hope today is a better day than yesterday and they keep getting better! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!!!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like

Beautiful pictures, I always get stressed, when I want to harvest and smoke. With all the stressfulness, comes the good karma, when you can sit down, smoke and relax.

3 Likes

Yes thank you. Today is our oldests 21st birthday. I appreciate it. Im sure im like a lot of people, making less money because of covid. Was just feeling some pressure and the kids being kids was not helping.

5 Likes