Is there a cannabis strain that doesnt get you high?

Yeah, just bought @Paranorman version of pollen shaker . Hoping to get Something worthwhile out of it when it arrives Monday.

1 Like

Niceee save some money. My girls are smelling ao goooood dude, every time i poke my head in the tent its such a sweet drlicious scent.

And i bet your " McLovin It " lmao

Will

1 Like

Have you seen superbad?

I have no idea what that is Sorry

Will

1 Like

Its a film sir garrigan - its hard not to find it funny for anyone id think, check it out some time when your having a smoke, funny stuff. And you can see where McLovin came from :smiley:

2 Likes

@Ragnar Hi Buddy, Just read your post and I wonder if they are the ones you mention? First Grow in MA, Blue Dream
The seeds were bought from ILGM.
There are other suppliers as I recently got some from another source. I’ve cropped the pic so as not to annoy Bob but “Blue Dream” seeds are available out there.
I’m looking for a mild high with strong painkilling effects myself and am hoping my next grow will be it.

1 Like

Yeah, I am looking for very mild high with pain relief as well…
I don’t know what the seed companies selling under Blue Dream name, but the old growers are telling me that it is now pure clone only strain…
Good luck

1 Like

Probably 3 good good strains for purpose (high CBD, medical, anti paranoid effect) would be

CBD God
Harlequin
Charlottes Web

The last one was developed by an Israeli Biotec company and there’s no easy way to get it. The other two you can find seeds from suppliers in Europe if you google it carefully (not sure if I’m allowed to pm you a link). These are not offered by ILGM otherwise I would have already gotten some beans to try =)

2 Likes

Yeah I research those, like what I read, its pretty late to start seeds for me, I am waiting for cannatonic or acdc clones, hopefully I get them…
Thanks

well holly fudge cakes, I am genuinely excited for the dude - one of my best friends, smoked together for 5 plus years… and boom he couldn’t really do it anymore without getting all sketchy and uncomfortable.
I think this will be the first time in years he’s excited about having a smoke again! thanks guys, much love for all your advice and help.

1 Like