Is my plant okay?

1 plant^

It’s ok to keep things simple once you have an understanding but it’s difficult to keep things simple if you don’t know basic fundamentals. And trust me being well prepared doesn’t mean it has to cost a lot of money it just means you know what’s coming next based on how you started

Have you research the difference between soilless mix and soil ?

Because soil and Soil s mix are two different things. Different water rescheduling, different pH…

oh okay and no i havent researched that everything else i have i have watched countless videos on youtube and forums trying to get it right

also how do you tell if you have a good grow light? i bought mine from an un named brand its a 300w full spectrum 3w led bulbs it just says led power (300w) input voltage AC85-265 and input amp is 0.9-2.1amps

Time to call in some deep grow light knowledge @dbrn32 … He will take care of you

The light has no name or anything to reference?

@dbrn32 it says
Model: GL-300W
LED Power: 300w
input voltage:AC85-265V
INPUT AMP: 0.9-2.1A
frequency: 50-60hz
thats all the references it has

@dbrn32 @Bogleg pretty much made key preferences although not sure %100. Voltage and that is abit different to what he described
If it is 80-100w from the wall is this okay for growing or?

I grow in coco myself and mainly white widow auto. All have grown to be massive plants. Hell, I pull over a pound off one last year. You’re gonna need to start feeding sooner than you would if in soil, so whenever you need some help or have ?s just message. Here’s my current wwa

3 Likes

Wow @HornHead looks so nice also i do have a few questions when you say you need to feed sooner then soil do you mean regularly feeding with nutes so at tye moment im us8ng blood and bone meal with good npk am i feeding these little babies 2-3x a week w8th nutes because coco has no food for them? Or feed8ng with nutes once a week and watering schedules do you use plain ph’d water 1,2 or 3 times before another nute feed

I use General Hydroponics Flora Trio. Once my plants have about three sets of true leaves I’ll start off with about quarter strength of nutrients, I also use the Lucas formula tweaked a little bit. I feed, water, feed water. Every once in a while if plants are growing good, I’ll throw in a feed, feed water. But I also run 3-4 gallons of plain ph water through pots before I add my nutrient water. I usually use 7 gallon pot but this time I’m using about a 5 gallon one

1 Like

@HornHead i have that set of trio nutrients i bought a ppm meter is there an average a ppm meter should be at or is there a target so like dont feed if its over 1000ppm etc? Mine are in 3 and 5 gallon pots or will be but from my knowledge ive never grown in coco so is there a basic guide you coild share, i have given them one dose of blood and bone meal and fish etc when it starts to veg i plan on using just micro and grow then for flower just micro bloom thoughts on this?

You either want to use all 3 or just micro and bloom. And I don’t check ppm , just read the plant

Is this it?

https://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-Growing-Hydroponics-Greenhouse-Seedling/dp/B07MR6VNWW/ref=asc_df_B07MR6VNWW/?tag=greenrel-20.

I probably would expect that light to do ok in a 2x2 tent. Bigger canopy it would likely struggle a little.

Yeah that similar to it again i got the light from ebay @dbrn32 is there any grow light you can recommend for 100-170usd? And so i could still use this for atleast 1 or 2 plants?

@dbrn32 found the exact link of my light

2 Likes

I had to remove link, Ebay isn’t approved here.

Ah sorry was unaware my bad

1 Like

No big deal, just letting you know.