Is it possible to "fim" the FIM?

@VirginiaGrowBoy looking good nicely done my friend happy growing

3 Likes

I F’ed the FIM not once, but THREE times. First two times, the top grew out with trimmed fan leaves - and the last one turned into a topping instead of a FIM. :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :woman_facepalming:t2: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

This plant i topped one time keep it pulled down

4 Likes

Well, this one is an auto so I only had one shot

1 Like

Alrighty, me gots a question :thinking:

Where in this hot mess are the extra cola chutes from the FIMming?.. or is it too early to see them because I certainly can’t see what is happening :sob: it just looks like a jumbled and tangled train wreck to these poor untrained eyes.

2 Likes

Patience my friend she will feel out

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good my friend happy growing

1 Like

But I really don’t see the separation I thought I was supposed to see at the FIM point. But regardless, the plant looks pretty good now.

3 Likes

Here’s the top of the fimmed now for any who are interested. Still can’t tell what is actually going on there as far as new cola branches…but maybe I’m dumb.

1 Like

This might be the last major LST she sees.

If I don’t screw it up from here on out, this might end up being my biggest auto plant yet. Blueberry Auto. I counted 40 potential colas. I really need to make sure she stays fed.

My first BB Auto back in August was very small.

3 Likes

@Reed71 @Fiz @kellydans

Here’s a side angle picture of the fimmed top pulled down.

Still hard to tell what I’ve got.

See anything definitive??

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy That will work you will start getting branches from all of them nods

1 Like

One thing I can say for sure is looks as if she’s in preflower.

3 Likes

Yes, very very close to preflower if not in it now. I’m about ready to step back.

2 Likes

Looking good should turn out to be a big plant. My 1st blueberry Auto a few years back pretty much filled up a 3 x 3 space. Good luck moving forward keep us posted !

2 Likes

@Fiz

You called it first!

Preflower now.

2 Likes

She’s looking beautiful, and getting ready to take off!

1 Like

Fimed 2 times then pluck leaf’s to let light in.

Makes a nice lil bush.

2 Likes

Good looking and well set up.

Is that a photo or an auto?