Is anyone still active in this forum?

hey i am always up at the buttcrack of dawn! i am old. i dont sleep

2 Likes

I’m up, well I should be it’s the middle of the day here 11:22am and threatening rain. Funny thing, you don’t need as much sleep as you get older, seem to get by on 5hrs sleep a night these days

2 Likes

Not me. I sleep more than a budding plant, 38 years old with multiple Sclerosis. Thank the gods for timers.

Anyone else have opinions or suggestions on my post?

2 Likes

I was on night shift for 4 years and recently went back to day shift. I normally get up at 3:30 am to go to work. So no matter what time I go to bed I’m usually up by 5 am.

2 Likes

@PharmerBob has you covered.

That’s pretty much it? I thought doing it RIGHT indoor had its tricks and crap. Maybe I’m overthinking this grow. Do they atleast look good from the pictures, except the scrawny girl that looks like a seedling?

Any thoughts on that one? It’s grown leaves but not height or stem thickness in like 10 weeks.

the idea of cloning is more complicated than actually doing it. i cut a lower branch at 45* angle, dipped it in a piece of aloe vera i cut off my aloe plant. i also stripped almost all the leaves offexcept ones at top. put it in a solo cup and domed it. treated it like a seedling and it took about 10 plus days to root.

2 Likes

Honest opinion? You rushed into this without much knowledge or planning and missed some key things.

Lights
Nutrients
Ventilation
Size of planters
Usage of space

Looks like you maybe have 2 x4 to work with

I’d get some 2x2 planters and do 1 plant in each. Check your local grow supply shop. Or buy online, Get a decent organic compost soil or at least some fox farm.

Get nutrients and follow the directions

You can build super soil which is cheaper in the long run and doesn’t need nutrient feedings along the way.

You can easily pull some weight you just need the experience

Also don’t lst. Do a few toppings of just the middle in veg and you’ll get tall girls

2 Likes

I was responding and saw that @PharmerBob had already responded. Once again bob has you covered. He just said everything I was going to say, faster and better. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

please go to the beginner forum and read everything you can. read whats wrong with my plants posts too. youtube videos are a tremendous help. dont jump in and try every trick shot. go basic. find what works for you. dont listen to anyone that doesnt have proof that they can actually grow. everyone on here will jump in and help. i would still be killing seedlings except for them.

4 Likes

No actually I HAD everything months before I acquired lights. Everything is with the same buddy along with $200 in premium i49 seeds. Well, dunno when ill see the stuff now.
Like I said I have outdoor knowledge, when to harvest, what to feed, etc. But without a income I can’t replace the stuff and I don’t think he’s going to locate my stuff soon. Same guy who said ill schwag it.

I have fox farm ocean, and rockwool cubes.
Yeah I should have waited until I aleast had my fox farm budding nutes back.
But I didn’t completely rush. I need medicine daily and I’m to the point I suffer most days because of the lack of funds.

1 Like

@PharmerBob
I do atleast have this i used through veg

that pisses me off. i know all about losing your stuff! i am starting over after losing all my seeds and a few other not important things.

Pisses me off it’s my best friend. The seeds were auto he was gonna grow them for me. Now I’m out 200$ in seeds, a few led light bulbs, planters, nutes, basically every thing but my main lights.

Other than the plants u saw, this is what I have.
Screenshot_20201111-072745_Amazon Shopping|236x500

1 Like

what would we do with out our friends lol! family stole my stuff. the way i am going to look at it is, go ahead try to do what i do you wont because i love what i do. after they ruin all my seeds they wont need my trimmers or scale lol. i lost 40 seeds. not alot to other people but i was sideways going thru growing withdrawl :rofl:

3 Likes

Dude family. In laws. Bitch went in my grow room and stole a bag of seeds. To her dismay the dumb Bitch stole my 6 year old daughter pumpkin seeds :triumph: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: i love it when it turns out like that!

1 Like

pumpkin seeds look a whole lot diff than pot seeds. you cant fix stupid. i hope they got planted and when the vines started growing if they still didnt know i hoped they tried to smoke it.

2 Likes

What was stupid was her coming to me asking if I ever seen seeds like that. Told her yeah in my closet. Her jaw dropped and she walked away.
Family usually fuckd ya before friends

4 Likes

YEP! going to be some empty chairs at my table this year.

2 Likes