Is anyone still active in this forum?

I am looking for suggestions to get the bigger to flower soon without sacrifice cannabinoids and terps. They are medical strains

When they reach a mature age usually around 6-8 weeks all photos can be put onto a 12-12 light cycle to begin flowering

You can also take some clones off them to continue the lineage of that plant

If it’s autos your at their will

If you don’t produce what you wanted try again

Bigger the roots bigger the fruits

3 Likes

True that :+1:t3: :v:t3:

1 Like

My buddy comes over every couple of weeks, said I have to give them 3 more weeks or ill schwag them. Is this true?
And clones i can’t find a good video that shows what is recommended to cut and where. Any suggestions?

Lower branches that you would discard anyhow are your clones

Looks up aeroponic a cloner, trial and error

Also your buddy is a fKn idiot

2 Likes

Also, what determines maturity? It’s showing sex. These are feminized gmo. But not autos

Age determines it, from breaking ground til now

Good morning ! @Cdholman813

Lol not a complete idiot but he has this vision of pounds to harvest. I just want my medicine and clones to do it again

2 Likes

As already said so eloquently above. :wink::grin:
You can switch to 12/12 anytime after sex is shown. :+1:

3 Likes

Swag isn’t determined by when you flip for flower…

It has a lot to do with genetic profile or phenotype of the plants.

If your buying quality seeds you’ll do fine. Definitely not going to pull a L off this first one but you’ll get there

2 Likes

So what age is average? Like I said the 3 biggest are maybe 9 weeks or 10. That scrawny bitch is like 12. The seedling is only 2 weeks.

I don’t have chemical nutes. Is there anything I can add to prepare or get through flowers?

Sorry if these are dumb questions. I’ve grown before but just throw and grow

Get nutrients!

1 Like

Shoot. Theres no alternative? I’m broke, no disability yet and can’t work anymore.
But I guess if there’s no supplement I’ll find a way to order something

You have a compost pile or outdoor soil?

If so mix it with water and feed your plants with that

Potting soil has npk in it already and compost has most of what you’d need anyhow.

I’d mix with water and feed slowly, if plants dont like it switch if they do dose them heavier

1 Like

I don’t HAVE one but I can start one and heat it to speed rott and breakdown. I live on a mountain with like 4 acres so yes plenty of outdoor soil.
How much do I mix in water?

Don’t make a mud pie but enough you get something to feed those plants…steal a bag of potting soil from neighbor if you need to

1 Like

@PharmerBob

Could you walk me through taking a clone?
Can I clone a leaf with a small branch or do I need a larger thick branch?
I have clonex but never used it

1 Like
2 Likes

Sweet. Thanks. I’ll let you know how it turns out