Is anybody's Maui Wowie flowering yet?

Mine are huge. Been in the ground since April. Still no signs of flowering though. Here’s some pics:

Uploading: IMG-1523.jpg…

9 Likes

big girls you have growing there…surprised the one next to the house looks that good with the heat that reflects from the brick…

3 Likes

now thats a tree

2 Likes

Those are beautiful ladies you have there, great job!

2 Likes

Those are some impressive plants nice work

3 Likes

Thanks all. I was just wondering when I should expect to see signs of flowering. I’m in Central VA by the way.

2 Likes

Nice looking grow.

1 Like

Based off of it’s lineage, and our particular area, I would guess that you will start that process over the next week, by the 14th, it should trigger and be showing signs. Have fun with the flower!

2 Likes

We had a rather significant weather event here in Southside RVA yesterday evening, witness the unfortunate result:

I might leave it like this, would make eventual harvest easier :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW!
YOU’RE DOING GREAT!!!

I too am stuck here in southern Virginia. Newport News to be exact…and I’m so impressed given the amount of extremes we go thru here!!!
Humidity, heat, storms, hurricanes, bugs fungus blights thrips gnats…my hats off to you!
I have some of these same seeds from ILGM also, might go with those when my indoor autos are done…the blueberry autos are doing great indoors here.

Please update if you can on the outcome of your Maui Wowie grow???
I wish you the best!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! And good luck to you as well. I have two indoor autos too, in full flower (Super Skunk). After they’re done, I’ll take a short break for some travelling, than start two indoor Gorilla Glue photos.

1 Like

Nice plants! I’m in NorCal SF Bay Area and my MWs are in various stages of flower between 1-4 weeks. I was not expecting them to flower this early…

2 Likes

My first time with Maui Wowie and it took a while for them to get started but are now growing like crazy. Nowhere near the first day of flower.

2 Likes