Indoor Grow Noob

Nugbuckets didn’t mention anything about topping or fim.
So I wouldn’t. Im diong it right now. Here’s a pic

Will

2 Likes

Beautiful!! Just look at those things go

No kidding and just in two days you wouldn’t believe the flowers starting every where. It completely amazing how they change in just a couple of days.

Will

Those the 12/12

Yes they are. Going out a little later to feed them Advance, Bloom, Flower, and Roberts Mass and flower all at 1/4

Will

Nice, keep up the good work brother, also get did you lollipop those gals

No well whats that trimming bottom leaves ?
All I know is ibdid what Negnuckects
Said to do when they start flower you leavr them alone

Cutting bottom branches that don’t get light to harness energy to canopy growth

oh ya I got to looking at that today and thought it could use trimming one more time.

Will

Haha maybe a little

This is pertaining to anyone, with advice!

How much do you think I could yield in a indoor grow with 5 blue dream seeds.?

You can grow a pound on a plant if you grow it right.

~MacG

You know it was pouring down buckets st 6:30 this morning. So I got out there and refilled my supply of freash rain water that all my girls get. Any way I figured while I’m at it mite as well water all of them.
Thats when it hit me how big these plants really are. Hell they all 9 plants in a 76x76x76 tent take up just about the whole tent. They are easily have of the height they have stems that …good thing I have 5 chain-saws…lol
And just in there 2nd week of flower.
Im thinking if they can stay this way. Which there is no reason they shouldn’t I could easily pull in 7 maybe 8 lbs after drying. Its almost scary…lol

Will

1 Like

Lol it’s crazy how fast plants actually root and how big they get lol

No shit man its freaky im telling ya…lol
I don’t give a shit…there doing more than sleeping at night thats for dam sure…cause why am I always saying …dam they didn look like that yesterday. When I was watering this morning I noticed that the plants were as high or just a little higher than my hip…holly shit BatMan…lol
Going to have to break out the bat-clipper and bat-clip these bat-plants back…lol

Will

1 Like

By the way…the Thai didn’t like my rooting solution.
3 out of 4 leaves turned spottie
So I gave them a light flushing…very light now they get just water thought you should know. Im thinking that we are going to have to watch this strain closly at first when we start nutrient. They maybe very fussy.
But for now they’re doing fine. I’ll get a pic up later.

Will

1 Like

You are so right…legalize outside growing…people would be amazed at the growth in full sun. An inch a day, easy.
And so many juicy buds

Dam stright my friend…b safe

Will

Really the guy I have here is loving it but I think a N.Y. diesel is gunna be fussy with me I’m pretty positive it has a nitrogen toxicity, the leaves are all really healthy no spots or any thing just curling over from excess nitrogen, and I’m wondering if she is being fussy with the rain water I’ve been giving her it’s Ph’d at 6.6 which is good for soil, just wondering if it is nitrogen abundant

Could very well be. Ithink it was the Liquid Thrive. I think that I added I touch to much. That stuff is very strong and you really gota watch what you add per gal of water.
But all is fine and now that you mentioned It Ny Diesel had the same problem.