Im wondering what I missed

I have experience with hydro but this time I had extra clones and little bit space so I got nice soil from grow store I set new tent …and I can’t say I’m impressed…
I had during summer one plant outside in the 5galon bucket with random soil from my back yard… same symptoms.
This time like said … expensive soil blend for growers, same general hydroponics nutrs like for my hydro…hps and led …
I tried add more nitrogen and sulfur but I didn’t notice any difference.

1 Like

Are you monitoring your PH?
A support ticket will Help

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

2 Likes

extreme girls scout cookies, soil happy frog, I dont check ph of soil since supposed to be adjusted out of the bag. flowering temp 79-80F, night around 69f , vent yes, hps 400 during veg now also added 1000w spider farmers, tent 3x3 and no co2. General hydroponic nutrs in half of recommended by producent dose.

Looks like some lockout happening. Nitrogen and Phosphorus.

Yellowing on upper leaves could be light bleaching, since the lower leaves look green. Did the yellowing start shortly after adding additional lighting?

The purpling is most likely phosphorus deficiency. You’re feeding and temps look good, so it must be locked out.

While the soil may be pH balanced, that’s just for the initial few weeks. After a month the happy frog pH will change. Especially if you’re adding non pH’d nutes or water.

I’d def check runoff ppms and pH. Then get back to us.

3 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
What he said

1 Like

Oh, and btw, the buds are looking pretty good. No matter what, they’re going to end up nice. Your hydro grow must be on point.

1 Like

Well… only phosphorus looks medium…rest is low and pH is to high. They starving.

First thing tomorrow I will make flush with balanced water 6ph ( what do you think ? ) and some fresh nutritions…
I don’t think that’s help with yeld but I wish to see them a bit happy on the end .

Thanks for help !

BTW here the same clones in the same stage on my hydro.

I’d say you should be good through harvest but I can recommend to you by a decent pH meter even one of the yellow 10 $15 PH meters is better than what you’re having to do now a lot more accurate

1 Like

So flush with pH 5.8 water plus some nutrients helped :slight_smile:
And I learn something new.
Thanks everyone.

1 Like