Im Tapping in finally for help

Shoot man that’s perfect :grin:

2 Likes

What is ur RH in ur tent i would be using a humidifier to get ur RH up to 60-70% for ur seedlings or find humidity domes to put over ur seedlings or even use ziplock bags over ur cups to help keep the moisture in for ur seedlings .i just read ur post again ur humidity is way to low u definitely need a humidifier in ur tent

1 Like

Im waiting on a humidifier in the mail. Got a portable one for now keeping me going

1 Like

My night temp is a lot better now with ducting from hvac. Checked my temps at 4am 73 degrees. Was at 65 at night.

2 Likes

Aha thats good to hear ive not long upgraded my air system i run the ac infinity t4 inline with 69 controller and i have two cloudray fans they work off the controller its been the best investment ive made

1 Like

How are they responding to the higher temps and humidity? Noticeable difference? Way to go on noticing the port in the heating duct. That’ll save you $ and time vs the electric heater.

1 Like

They look better than they did before i think so. Yeah i was getting ready to cut a hole with snips haha but i seen that port im like bet.
[Uploading: 20221219_164903.jpg…]

5 Likes

2 Likes

They look a bit more perky, and what man doesn’t like perky! Lmao. The numbers are spot on. They’ll be happy there.

4 Likes

my lights are still sitting at 25% about 30inches

When should i turn them to 50%

2 Likes

What kinda light was it you have?
25% at 30in away seems like low intensity to me unless you got a beast light :laughing:

4 Likes

I was going to ask about the lighting I’m not an expert by any means. Depending on the light you have that may be proper, mine are not great quality or high power by any means. I just looked at the par and ppfd value charts my lights came with and set them a few inches closer than recommended. 30” seems a bit far. I think mine are 50% @ 24” and the plants enjoy it. Your best bet would be to look at the values on the charts your lights came with or look up that specific light. Here’s a picture of mine for example

It gives the values when hung at 12” and 24” from the top of the canopy.

I can’t say specific values needed for sure as I don’t want to mislead you, maybe someone with more specific info will chime in and inform us lol.

2 Likes

X 600W PRO LED | Photontek Led Products | Led Lights | Led Lighting (photontek-lighting.com)

I have the photontek x 600w. There is a spec sheet through that link
Yupp i haven’t turned up my lights because just don’t want to damage them anymore then I have so I was hesistant

2 Likes

Its looking like 50% I should be around 20 in

2 Likes

The seedlings look like they’re reaching just a bit for light, that might be cuz the light isn’t intense enough, I know led lighting loses its effectiveness very quickly with distance. So it’s easy to have them too far or too close. The more you get to know your strains and your light the easier it’ll be to determine when and where to change the lighting.

1 Like

50% @ 20-24” would put you somewhere close, u’ll need a photometer to get it dialed in properly, I use Photone on my iPhone, it’s pretty accurate. You’ll have to pay $5 or so to unlock the full spec led feature. Probably not necessary, but an option.

1 Like

To me ur plants look better then what they were before i think u may have it sorted now

3 Likes

Man i appreciate everyones help i really do. I think everyone nailed it. This community is really knowledgeable and genuinely wanna see you win. Cant say enough thank you!

2 Likes

Now i just need this elechomes humidifier to show up before the snow hits and ill be groovy

2 Likes

These are my babies there 17 days old

5 Likes