ILGM September 2022 BOM contest

Congrats @Ontrack on the win beautiful looking bud.

3 Likes

Good job. @Ontrack .

2 Likes

Beautiful bud @Ontrack. Congrats on the Bom win

2 Likes

Well, there are too many of you now to tag individually so I’ll throw out a big THANKS to everyone. I’m still I awe here, I honestly don’t think I deserved it. I just got lucky. ILGM genetics and cool nights. But the biggest factor is reading and learning from the great people on this forum. I may not post a lot, but I’m on here every day multiple times trying to take in your wisdom. It seems to have paid off with the Bruce Banner, she smokes as good as she looks! I may never grow another one like her, but thanks to you guys it won’t be from a lack of trying!

13 Likes

@Ontrack way to go bro!! :clap: beautiful bud :heart_eyes: nice job!!!

3 Likes

@Ontrack absolutely beautiful job

3 Likes

Congrats, @ontrack! Gorgeous pink girl! Enjoy! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win @Ontrack :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Great job congratulations growmie woooo

3 Likes

She’s beautiful excellent job

3 Likes

@Ontrack congrats well done

3 Likes

Congrats @Ontrack! And congrats on your submission to the Bud of the Year contest coming up in just a few short months.

7 Likes

Thanks guys, still doesn’t seem possible.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! Hope you pick some genetics for the victory that gets your name in lights again. @Ontrack

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m sure the genetics will be there, but I may retire from competition with a perfect record-one entry one win. In other words, there’s no way in hell I’ll ever be able to do that again. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations!

Do you have pictures of the whole plant just before that bud picture? I have the Bruce Banner but my buds doesn’t have that same tinge of purple. Maybe I am harvesting too early?

1 Like

I’ll check, I have quite a few pictures of that plant and it’s tent mate. It was harvested this past January, so I think the cool temps at night were more responsible for the colors than anything. Oh, thanks!

1 Like

@Paliku Here’s one from about a week earlier (I think), closest I have. It’s the plant on the right.

10 Likes

What I’ve found out in my very short growing experience is the cool temps while lights off WILL give you color, but it could comes with a downside! If you don’t get it just right or close it WILL stunt the growth. :relaxed:

12 Likes

@Ontrack congratulations on the win bro. Would have responded sooner but my eyes are still red just from looking at that bud.

5 Likes