ILGM September 2022 BOM contest

With this month’s entries, I’m not sure it would stand a chance. Some much prettiness.

2 Likes

There’s only a few on the current BOM contest that would hold their own against those buds. I seen em!

4 Likes

White Widow

12 Likes

Nice looking bud @EZStreet, and welcome to the community. If you want to enter, this month has closed out, but a new contest will be along any day now, for next month (Oct.). The entries are limited to ILGM genetics, with order #, and a few other simple rules. Stick around, that bud will likely be a good entry after it swells a few more weeks! If it’s, ILGM. Good luck and happy growing!

10 Likes

Looking good :potted_plant:

3 Likes

65 entries, awesome contest this month! What a pleasure to see everybody’s work….yeah it’s work, u work ur azz off for a weed payday lol…Seriously though if n u win now, u beat some serious weed growers, fer sure. Great job fellow growers….bud I still think there should b more entries…jmo…:peace_symbol: :heart_decoration: n :musical_note:

4 Likes

Congrats @Ontrack !!! Gorgeous bud!!!

4 Likes

Congrats @Ontrack great grow! Beautiful entry there was some tough competition this month!

5 Likes

Congrats on the win @Ontrack !!!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Ontrack !!!

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon

6 Likes

Congratulations @Ontrack. Thats a bud to be reckoned with!

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Borderryan22, @MissingDigits035, @MattyBear. That was a total surprise to wake up to this morning, still can’t believe it!

8 Likes

@Newt, @HeyJB I really appreciate it!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Ontrack ! :partying_face:

Very well grown Sir! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Congrats on the win @Ontrack :fire::fire::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

And the last entry of the month takes the win! Very nice job @Ontrack she’s beautiful.

I’ll shoot you a DM with you prize!

10 Likes

Way to go @Ontrack ! Nicely done! :+1:

5 Likes

Great job @Ontrack Looked good to me too!!

3 Likes

Congrats @Ontrack

3 Likes

Gorgeous bud for the win. @Ontrack

3 Likes