Ilgm nutes when to start

I didn’t prune that one enough… lol. Just listen to your girls. I actually just finished the emergency harvest and bud wash. Needn’t upgrade that tents interior air movement. Lol. Don’t think i lost much. I noticed the pistil warning right away.

Grey mold, bud rot gets us all

I take any fan that inhibit air or light flow. I must not have removed for fair flow this go

1 Like

Wow I’m sorry for that I’ve trim them the best I can let me know what you think

@Budz

1 Like

Pretty heavy for one go. looks like my first grow. I usually leave more than that. But will be fine. experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

thank you so i should of just left some more fan leaves on wasn’t too sure on how much too trim off @Budz

1 Like

thank you for helping me out with my first grow I appreciate the advice that you give too me @Budz

1 Like

So are those ten gallon pots or 5 I’m using 5 gallon pots and growing 5 at a time. Maybe I should scale it back to three with my 600 watt led it’s producing enough lumens for 4-6 plants. I also nute burned one of my poor girls pretty good guess this fox farms soil is still nutrient heavy even after the third crop to grow in it. This batch didn’t go well at all 3 of my 5 autos died the rest didn’t even pop a tail. One looks like this I’m considering just putting her out of her misery.

I only use 3 gal for coco. The big ones where 7 iirc. But notice only 3/4 full. I’m actually going to try my current coco grow in 2 gallons. Just with twice daily watering in flower. Which I did in 3 gal anyway. That BD hasn’t had nutrients for 4 days. Still green… lol.

The orange pot the swog was in. Is 3.65 gal. Top ring was left empty.

1 Like

But. Your soil looks super dry…

1 Like

the root system looks really good @Budz

1 Like

It’s just the top layer I thought so too disturbed the soil a little it’s still moist. I don’t know if I should keep wasting time and resources on that one it’s grown weird looking leaves it’s entire Life.

1 Like

Sometimes those end up being monsters or the best smoke you’ve ever smoked. @William04

1 Like

hey how’s everything going I’ve got updated pics I feel like they are doing good

Uploading: 21990CC8-92B7-4246-8473-036DE603EE23.jpeg… @Budz

how do you think they are doing from the pics ?? @Budz

Looking great. Great work.

1 Like

thank you :pray:t5: I could not get anything too look at them too see if they where ready ? @Budz

1 Like

I don’t mean too bother you @Budz

1 Like

They are getting close. Looks like most pistils have darkened and receeded. If they feel firm when you squeeze them, then you are at preference levels. Meaning depending on your preference. They are ready or could go another couple weeks. Can always go another couple weeks. Lol

Right now they’d have a pretty speedy buzz. Would definitely let them get darker.

And you aren’t bothering. No worries.

2 Likes

thank you :pray:t5: @Budz

1 Like

and darker meaning my green of the bud ? I might let it go for another 2 weeks and I’ll have too do the flushing?? @Budz

The flushing is up to you. Most do it. And I meant the pistils. They’ll darken more.

1 Like