Ilgm nutes when to start

From harvest to out the door takes me about 15 days. With a shelf life of one year. If your bud doesn’t my mold/mildew. It’s cured. Just like beef jerky. And just like beef jerky. It gets a little better the longer you don’t eat it. Only takes me 3 days hanging and 10-14 days to cure. When someone says something like 6 weeks cured. They mean cured and aged 4 weeks… lol

Once ANYTHING is cured. It does not continue to cure. It ages.

1 Like

Some grower terms take actual words and use their actual meanings. Then exajurate the meaning. Like curing. No such thing as month long cures. That’s called aging. Man has been curing and aging everything since the beginning of man. Potato’s used to be highly poisonous. We bred that out. But in south America 1500 years ago, people where eating those poisonous potato’s. By cooking them like 12 hours then putting them in a hole in the ground and burying them for a couple months. This cured then the aging process under ground dissipated the poison. It wasn’t cured for months… it was cured then aged.

2 Likes

hey budz how is it going I have updated pics let me know what you think

@Budz

You are on flowering nutrients only now right, everyother watering? (I never used more than 3/4 tsp per gallon of water)

They look pretty good. But definitely need the nitrogen cut back. Heavy nutrient burn on the :yellow_circle: and dark green waxy curved means the other is near lockout.

Make sure you are getting run off after every feeding and watering.

The darker ones closer to finish is the bad thing. The one with more time is the one looking like too much.

1 Like

wow I think I’m not doing it right I haven’t been giving them nutrients just the tribus
@Budz

is that going too mess up everything now @Budz

Nope. Just begin giving them 3/4 tsp per gallon of water used every other watering. Normally that’s every other day in flower. So every 4th day they need nutrients. Coco is so much easier to use and explain how to use than soil. I doubt I’ll ever go back to soil.

1 Like

can I add nuts too water I have mix with the tribus in it it’s two gallons @Budz

and am I going too be able too harvest them after or do I have too wait still? @Budz

The buds are done when they are done. Can’t do anything about that. Got some time on that too. Unless you want a really speedy buzz. And yes. Add tribus after nutrients and pH adjustments. It will not alter pH. Although if you’re close to proper range with common tribus use. You hardly should have to adjust pH in soil. But keep it close to 6.

1 Like

I don’t have too adjust ph I’ve checked it’s the same 6.5 with tribus and nutrients

If it’s ripe you can dry it like described previously just like clip a bud or two off and dry in the oven 150-200 no higher check it every 5 minutes after ten minutes until dry enough to smoke. It will be bitter and not taste as good as the final product but should give you an idea of what you’re working with.

1 Like

Cool beans. Also even after chop trichomes continue to mature and degrade. Light degrades them too. But when a lot of us say that I don’t think they actually know what it means. Light degrades the thc to CBN. When mine is laid out, it’s in full room light. Like this stuff I got going into Grove Bags later. Is just sitting out in the room… I like CBN. Lol. These where just a couple colas I took a little early for the benefit of the rest. I also use this to decarboxylate and trim.

It’s homemade. Obviously. Crap just laying around. The smoker water pan is from where my brother thought he won a smoker at auction. Or was listed as one. It was two boxes… two boxes of two separate bottoms halfs. Lol. Such is the risk of auctions. So he has two lower carts on wheels and all. No actual smoker that attached to the bases.

2 Likes

Those are some pretty buds how tall was your plant? I think you do LST does that actually help the yields enough to make the effort worthwhile? I think I need to get some of that tribus stuff you use after I’ve used up all this pH down solution I bought.

1 Like

She’s over 4 feet from pot. 5.5ft tall including riser and pot. I do all my lst at the beginning and mid flip. Not in veg. If anything I don’t let them veg long enough.

That’s light at pretty much max height. 6ft tall tent.

I haven’t put a clip on a plant in veg in going on 4 grows now. And now I rarely do. I abuse them daily by pushing.

My effort is less than anyone doing traditional LST or mainlining… I don’t give my girls any extra veg time. Lol

One of my blue dreams finished in 9 weeks total. Photoperiod.

It was pointed out to me. My short veg is why the two where so wildly different. One fast shortie. One monster… sprouted the same day. One ive sold out of… other not finished. Lol

Her right now.

See where I removed the colas. Obv

Can always click my picture and there’s a link to my coco thread.

1 Like

hey budz from the pics I sent to you do you think I should trim old fan leaves off too give More ventilation??? @Budz

I always do. Helps keep both heat and humidity down. I like to be able to see through my plants come end of flower. Like this swog. You can see through any direction. But left the fan leaves I could.

Which I figured out why they called it Skywalker. It duels itself… branches holding up branches here. Lol.

1 Like

hey thank you budz so any dead fan leaves or can I do ones that are green with no bud on them or no ?? @Budz

that’s how I want too get my looking . They are too much out of control right now lol how would I go about that?? @Budz

and also will it kill them if I prune them or no ??? @Budz