ILGM Northern Lights Autos first grow setup

Appreciate you bro!

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag Grow Bro. @Jnagoh without run off numbers I would check the basics. Temps, RH and lighting height and intensity. Would really like to know the run off PH…in my experience when the environmental conditions are in check the issues is often PH. With that said it looks pretty healthy, how many leaves resemble this? :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Anytime bro :+1::metal::beers: plants don’t really look bad :grin:

2 Likes

Around 7-9 leaves have this. Temps 68-77(dark-light) humidity 45rh. Light is running about 24 inches at 650ish par hitting around 46 dli. I just fed about 2 hours ago. A could mix a little more to get some runoff since it’s already wet if you would like @OGIncognito.

1 Like

When you’re watering or feeding are you going drench to drought routine? The droop I see could be what they look like just after lights on/off or overwatering :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Yeah, they get to dry pretty well. I check soil and pot weight. They were all perky and happy yesterday.

5 Likes

Yeah but we’ve already covered that I’m a bit OCD :rofl: :rofl:. I just happened to notice the discoloring and instantly went into search for answers mode lol. Hope you have a great day man! :melting_face: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

The leaves look like beginnings of phosphorus problems, not bad and probably not worth stressing as long as you’re feeding her flower-time nutes now. Like @OGIncognito said it’s hard to really say without the runoff PPMs and pH, but she’ll be alright for a few days while you let her dry up again.

5 Likes

Appreciate the feedback. I knew I should have grabbed those numbers but I just had zero time. It’s been a hectic morning in the hogan household. I’ll get all the info next watering for sure. Thanks for coming by to give your advice everyone!

4 Likes

It’s a good thing I’m responsible….the inner me wants to call into work, grab a comfy blanket, and smoke weed all day……

It’s only a 13 hour shift, guess I can wait….

Even she wants me to stay :joy:

3 Likes

Barney said the same thing, were you going in such a hurry

3 Likes

So I have harvest questions. Not saying I’m ready to harvest but i want to be prepared. I know to look at the trichomes to see if they are cloudy with some amber. My question is about the pistols. Will they all be dark before harvest or do they finish turning dark during drying? @Zudnik @Graysin @Fatz1973

3 Likes

My last grow they turned red and turned in toward the bud nice and tight , then start looking at trikes i believe thats how it goes :thinking: so yes they should be dark by harvest but im no expert either :wink:. So lets see who else chimes in :beers::100:

2 Likes

OK, at what point did you start the flush? Or did you not do a 2 week flush? I’m just not sure how to tell if I’m 2 weeks out.

2 Likes

Ahhh, gotchya so some do and some don’t in my research, but optimal is all cloudy so maybe when a little more then 60 % cloudy or so but i didn’t do a flush either so that i think is more preference as to when. Let’s see what everyone else says :metal::grin::beers:

2 Likes

Heres my weekly update. First off I got rid of a plant. She was over watered from the start of her life and no matter how long of dry spell I gave her, she just looked sad all the time and pretty much stopped growing. I guess you could say that I weeded her out… :rofl: :smirk:
Other than that thing are going ok. The eldest plant is doing petty good and coming along nicely. Here she is right at lights on.

The next one has basically exploded with growth. By far the biggest in terms of height and width.

And last but not least we have the smallest girl. She had some deficiency issues but is on the road to recovery.

8 Likes

@Fatz1973 your plants look awesome. I hope to grow as well as you some day soon.

4 Likes

You flatter me sir. I appreciate the kind words. This is my first view grow to be honest. I’ve tried to take the advice of everyone here the best i could and so far it has been paying off. If i can do it anyone can for sure. Thanks for stopping by my dude. Keep it shiny side up!

5 Likes

Good morning in my experience my first and second grow I had very few white pistils left when my trichomes matured. I’d say nearly 90% red and curled. The Refined Taste matured with more white pistils than the others. That said the Refined Taste got UV/IR supplemental lighting. I believe the white pistils were from new growth that was looking like foxtailing may occur so then I went straight to trichome maturity. They were 85% cloudy 10% clear 5% amber. If I had to guess. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Did the ones that were still white turn dark during the drying?

2 Likes