ILGM Northern Lights Autos first grow setup

Took a couple pictures that made me happy and just wanted to share since what I’m seeing is largely thanks to everyone here. I appreciate y’all.

4 Likes

Looking awesome gro bro :+1::beers::metal:

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate it. It’s all thanks to the input of everyone here. I’m not at the finish line yet but hopefully it’s smooth ride to it.

1 Like

Ok, here we are at day 48 since planting for the first, and day 34 since planting for the 3 others. Not a whole lot to report except great growth on the 3 younger plants, mostly anyway. One of them really took off in the stretch the other 2 are a little behind but lookin healthy and should start stretching very soon. The oldest plant is still blooming away and is lookin pretty. Here are some update pictures.

5 Likes

The Humboldts secret nutes seem to be doing pretty nice and will be doing another feeding in a couple days. Also welcome back @Fatz1973 missed ya bud!

3 Likes

@Jnagoh thank you for the welcome back. Your update looks great!!! I know you love seeing those trichomes really beginning to spread. I love when they are milky under the scope and you know they’re ready to pop all swollen with cannabinoids!!! Great job can’t wait to see those thicken right up. Next few weeks will be fun!!! :100::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

I do love looking at the trichomes :joy:.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Refined Taste is pretty close :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

5 Likes

Whoa. That’s amazing looking.

2 Likes

Yours will be quite similar in a very few weeks. :100:

1 Like

Where is @Zudnik?

2 Likes

Just talked to him via his post earlier today. He’s lurking around. Should be posting an update on his grow soonish.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Had to give those 2 a trim. It was making me paranoid that they were so thick. Had to get some airflow in there. Hope they don’t look butchered.

2 Likes

Nah. Butchered is when you strip every single fan off. Even then, they bounce back

3 Likes

Good deal then.

2 Likes

So I believe I have my first deficiency. Total disclosure I have been slightly neglecting the nutrient feeding on my 3 smaller plants. Mainly just experimenting on how little I can give them for educational purposes. One of them has developed a nitrogen deficiency. That’s an easy one to call even for a beginner. This other one though I wanted to run by you all. I believe it’s a calmag issue but I just wanted to check. I’m trying to learn to spot and identify deficiencies but it’s a process :nerd_face:.

2 Likes

I just fed this morning at around 1180ppm 6.5ph. That’s when I noticed this. I typically would have run off numbers but was kind of rushing this morning and didn’t have time to spend collecting this data.

Deficiencies are not in my wheel house yet so maybe tag in some peeps, i know a lot of times it may be more about light heights, over watering and such. I have issues watering before they have fully dried out :pensive: which can cause nutrient lockout that can make it look like a defiency but again i am far from an expert :rofl: so lets tag in @Graysin , @OGIncognito im sure they can guide you :metal::beers:

2 Likes