ILGM Northern Lights Autos first grow setup

I’m at 30 days

2 Likes

Your probably ready to start using nutes very soon , have you been testing runoff when you water? If the ppm drops below 1000 then its time to start feeding i believe that’s how it works maybe @Graysin can clarify. Plants are looking great gromie :metal::100:

3 Likes

Thanks man. I’m trying so hard to keep myself from messing up my first run with “over” care. I fed her first nutes 8 days ago. Plant was looking a little pale. I didn’t have a good ppm pen at the time but after a day she started looking much better. Since then I have purchased a Apera ph/ec pen. Watered this morning and checked ppm on runoff which is sitting right at 1080. By my figuring :nerd_face: I’ll be adding nutes to the next watering if I go by the 1000ppm rule. I’m using the fox farm trio which everyone says is really hot so I’ll be going halfs I think. The first dose I gave her was full blast and may have been a bit much but she reacted tough af to it.

2 Likes

Yup, you might even want to drop to 1/4 dose , with auto’s less is more. These girls are on a timeline and very hard to recover once problems arise. Keep em growing brother :metal::100:

2 Likes

Follow their nutrient schedule on the website to a T.

Here’s the chart as it exists now:

The thing to really take note of is the feed schedule is different amounts than the bottles say - the schedule is right, the bottles are wrong. Also be prepared to do a flush when the schedule says to flush - otherwise stuff will drift and cause complications later in the grow right when it can hurt your yield.

Thanks for the tag @Zudnik :v: always happy to lend a pair of eyes.

4 Likes

Just checking brother but this shows 700 scale is that correct i thought we in the U.S use 500 scale?

1 Like

Ye, fox farm uses 700 scale but the Apera pen does both 5 & 7 so I just switch it to the 700. Also you say the schedule is right, do you mean do those amounts listed there? Not half?

2 Likes

The amounts listed there should get you those target PPMs, yes.

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday here :metal::grin: probably why i had issues with fox farm trio :rofl:

1 Like

Fair enough, thanks for the info

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Listen to this gal if you want a decent harvest :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Psst… @Bluntsmoke {gal}

6 Likes

Y’all crack me up. I don’t mind either way. :joy::v:

6 Likes

I know you dont!! I fell into that trap when I first came here!! :joy: :v:

5 Likes

Oh I’m listening. I’m going to follow that chart exactly. My other 3 gals are about 2 weeks behind this one. Hoping my first grow finishes strong.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support! Got them out. Hope you love them!

6 Likes

Thanks bro! I’m sure I will love them. They are very highly recommended lol. Can’t wait to try em.

4 Likes

All clips my friend. My supplier is @CoyoteCody

You’ll love ‘em as much as I do I hope :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::100:

6 Likes

That’s so nice looking. I can’t wait.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes