ILGM bud of the month chat room 2019

Dunno who vote for them? White baby hairs. Baby’s are cute, but the goodness came when matured.

1 Like

It’s the only decent pic I had in my vault. I didn’t think this was a bud of the month type of pic. This was a side grow so didn’t photo document as well as the main grow (which of course wasn’t an ILGM).

9 Likes

Same here. Live and learn. I’ve lost 3-4 summers back allmost all crop. Now I have all kinds of helpers.
Greenhouse. Way too long electric cable to greenhouse650+foot/200+meters, 10+vents in greenhouse etc… You have to know allmost all your location bugs- flying and crawlin; main types of funguses what weed catches under soil and top soil (wpm, rust, etc…)
This comes with learning. And reading. And most of its WEATHER and right choise of STABLE strain and breeder ofcourse.
If your local weather is sh1t then it’s sh1t and nothing to do. Some years are more forgiving ones. Then your happy as fukc.
You wanna have more than one place to grow and more is better… More work, but in the end of summer you have anyway more stash. :grin::grin::grin::grin:Peace.

2 Likes

Ok…so this is going to be my BOM entry…

It has everything needed to be a winner:
1- natural daylight photo
2- colorful buds
3- fully mature

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::laughing::laughing:

I present- GSCX Auto Bonsai grow

6 Likes

Beauty lies watcher eyes :grin:

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital Tied in the pre polls :rofl::rofl: im excited to see what the final is gonna look like. So many amazing beautiful buds! I personnally love color and there is a few of yall that got me like :heart_eyes: Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Lol, as soon as you posted yours I knew I was done for.

1 Like

Dude yours has such a beautiful green/yellow to it. haha How did she smoke?

She’s my go to because she’s not overly potent like the rest of my stash (I’m not a frequent smoker). She’s smooth and flavorful but the munchies that comes with her is the real deal.

3 Likes

I’d like to see it without the burple light.

1 Like

Stuck between 2 entries… Amazing looking plants everyone.

1 Like

Which one?

@ReeferRod, Yours .It’s nice plant.

1 Like

Oh yea thanks man! Shes pretty true to color, I got one out of the tent ill show after the comp.

1 Like

@GFDuke at first I didnt think it was under the LED light but now I remember, my buddy used his nice camera with flash.

Ahh. Gotcha. Ive been growing weed for a long time. I’ve never seen anything like that in my tent.

1 Like

Ive never done this before, ive seen the poll to vote one time and that is it. So when is the vote? I dont wanna miss it

The contest usually closes around the 22nd of the month and the poll is opened shortly there after.

4 Likes

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Due to a technical error, the voting for November BOM contest was unintentionally reset.

If you already had voted, please revisit the poll and get your vote back in. If you didn’t, go ahead and vote anyway! @latewood is offering up prizes to two winners this month, so let’s make them count!

9 Likes

Good luck to everyone again :joy:.
I wish double prizes would have been avail last month, first loser would have been me​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

4 Likes