Ideas for a journal

would anyone happen to have a template for their grows? I’m looking everywhere for a template that will work.

There is a support ticket template that might be able to get you started. Otherwise look at some grow journals.

This was my first blurb

Setup: 2x4x6.5 closet tent, 6" exhaust fan with carbon filter circulating room air in office with window cracked to help control Temps & provide fresh air.
Lights for veg: 2x 200w 6400k full spectrum CFL
Lights for flower: HLG V2 320xl (pending order)
Medium: Soil, Fox Farms Happy frog
Container: 5 Gallon smart pots.
Nutrients: Chem Gro 4-20 dry mix!! (exciting!)
Seeds: 2 Crop King seeds CBD auto cheese
80% Indica, 20% Sativa
Effect: Calming, Relaxing Medical
THC%: 8%
CBD: 8%

Here is a journal I have

1 Like

Not sure what you are looking for. Basically you share what you want to share. You look at the rules of the forum and stay within the rules, like no advertising, no politics, no religion, unauthorized links. If you have expertise or knowledge about a particular grow method, training, or technique, people are interested. The subjects are pretty broad. Edibles, extracts, lighting, organics and natural growing etc etc.
I just like to share the experience of growing and doing it with pictures. Not particularly great pictures, but they are generally in focus.

1 Like

I’m a new grower and I’d like to keep a journal of progress, it would be helpful to me if someone knew of a template. like a link, someone that shared a word or excel template. I know the rules and I follow them. I have ask numerous question in no-one hesitated to jump right in and help me. maybe with all the help I have received I will be able to help someday. I’m a pen and paper kind of girl and that is how I’ll continue. all I have right now is my phone and I take multiple pics of what I need to and do my best to focus. if you’ll read at the comments it will give you a better idea of what I am looking for

1 Like

thank you so much for taking the time to list all that!!

1 Like

I responded to a rough template above but aside from that just tell us what’s going on and ask questions if need be or share things you notice or whatever it’s your journal.
There is no template aside from what I gave you above.

Support ticket.

2 Likes

I AM MAKING ONE NOW I’M NOT DONE YET BUT IT’LL WORK ME RIGHT NOW.

I have to keep it simple because I don’t know a lot. but I will be adding on every time I learn something new

2 Likes

i have a spreadsheet that i have been playing with. i keep each plant on a seperate page. this gives me somewhere to log notes as well as reminders on my feeding day, etc. i have some calcs for total days, total days in current phase as well as a rough countdown to estimated harvest. (yep, way too much time on my hands). This page is for Mother Teresa, on of my current Bruce Banner plants. at you can see she is currently 87 days old, getting close to flip to flower

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! I’m going to finish working on that one, I like to pen and paper stuff!
can not do any anything like a calendar or reminders. I need my good ol’ planner. yours is awesome though and thanks for sharing!

Take a picture iwtj grow lights off and flash on. Looks like your plants is hungry!

IWTJ? sorry I’m still learning.

1 Like

I believe that’s supposed to be “with”

2 Likes

Yes, meant with.
Sorry I’m up late to try and answer questions so laying in bed trying to get back to everyone lol

2 Likes